So Shaq...

roomtemp

fvck shaq. He said publicly he was going to work to bring an NBA team to Newark, and then goes and buys into the kings.

He's just trying to get into the owner's ears to move the 76ers up here. I love that rumor because they have to shoot it down any time there is a "big" Pru Center announcement

fvck shaq. He said publicly he was going to work to bring an NBA team to Newark, and then goes and buys into the kings.

He could still very well be working towards bringing a NBA team to Newark even though he's a minority owner in the Kings. The leader of the Kings new ownership group, Vivek Ranadive, had previously been a minority owner in the Warriors. Essentially he used that as a jumping off point to get into the NBA's good graces which helped him when the opportunity arose to become a majority owner in a different franchise.

He's just trying to get into the owner's ears to move the 76ers up here. I love that rumor because they have to shoot it down any time there is a "big" Pru Center announcement

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Even so though, I feel like the 76ers would never end up moving here. I'm sure the Knicks and Nets would fight off having a 3rd team in their territory (not sure if Nets relinquished their rights when they moved but the point still stands with the Knicks).

I also doubt the NBA would move out of the Philly market (even though ratings aren't good). Maybe if Stern was still going to be around he would backdoor the team out like he did with the Sonics when he gifted them to his good buddy who proceeded to move them to OKC. The new commissioner coming in next month, Adam Silver, seems like a more sensible man and would be looking to right the wrong to the people of Seattle before trying to get NJ a team again. Even with expansion talk and the Bucks situation, I just don't think Newark is on the NBA's radar unless Shaq and others end up throwing stupid money at the NBA.

Yeah he looked kind of stupid in that jersey. 3 sizes too small.

i bet he couldve worn a 58+ and it still wouldnt have fit him right.. someone that size needs something custom.. but it looked stupid all together that he wore an old way too small poni jersey .. devils should have had a custom shaq one made for him at the den atleast.. come on now devils