GDT Devils @ Coyotes 8pm EST

'7'

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For whatever reason the devils have decided not to go with a number one goalie in a lot of games.

brodeur is still pretty stout in most of his games.. a lot of people just complain about the situation around here a lot more then whats due for it.. our goaltending situation right now i feel like is not something to really complain about.. as long as we can keep both of them happy its a good situation to have for us

they need to pull marty right fvcking now. He is atrocious tonight. Not even playing the puck that well.

also agree about gionta he's completely useless on the PK.

Pete needs to fvcking go, im just so fvcking sick to my stomach by these decisions.

Edited by Sneax

That's the problem with Marty this year, it's either a good game or a trainwreck.  You literally don't know which you're getting at the puck drop.

I mean, you know what he's going to say if he doesn't bounce back tonight

"It's hard to be mentally ready if I'm not playing every game"

This is what we all wanted though. Cory is definitely the #1.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Except they're still playing him in the Winter Classic.  And I doubt they're going to let him sit for a week before then either.

That's the problem with Marty this year, it's either a good game or a trainwreck.  You literally don't know which you're getting at the puck drop.

Except they're still playing him in the Winter Classic.  And I doubt they're going to let him sit for a week before then either.

You can except that he will be a trainwreck OFTEN, because hes old and its time to call it quits. No one should be surprised when these games happen.

Sometimes you don't even know within the game what he's going to do. He made a great save on the last great chance by Phoenix. Then a soft goal. 

I'm not a goalie coach by any stretch... but it seems that he is not picking the puck up as well this year as in years past. The last two goals are good examples as well as the the one against Montreal. If there's a stick or body anyone near the play he seems to really struggle stopping them. 

Marty plays much more like a butterfly goalie as in he challenges and makes himself big, whereas he used to be much more of a reaction goalie. Don't know if the reflexes are going with age or with a lack of confidence?

Edited by devils102