NHL Revealed Episode 1

mrthemike

to be honest i dont understand it at all.. i mean is it going to be that big of a distraction to the team to let them do a little filming back there come on? they should keep in mind of keeping their fans happy and in the excitement as well... you see what all the other fans get to enjoy and then you realize you really are missing something over here.. i wont miss being left out of what everyone else gets when lou finally does retire.

was kind of annoyed/upset all of the other teams had some cool behind the scenes looks and interaction in the locker room etc. devils of course had none of that..we always get the short end as fans here..thanks lou

I agree with a lot of what Lou does on the team building end, but I hate that we don't get to enjoy stuff like this. Lou has basically guaranteed that the Devils won't be considered for anything like this in the future, or at least until he is gone.

I've always been under the impression that Lou likes to protect the players.

Which is fine, I guess, but what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've always been under the impression that Lou likes to protect the players. Which is fine, I guess, but what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

if anything i think that would sink the fans level of interest even deeper.. which is what the organization should really want ..to keep us all as happy and satisfied as possible

I think Lou wants to avoid the TV cameras catching something like Islanders' Boulton pinching Okposo's nipples while he's laying on the floor haha...

But yeah, it's ridiculous that there's not one "team" aspect to the Devils' feature on this show. Can't blame the show, I'm sure it's 100% Lou.

Noticed no locker room, sticks out bad. Even the practice footage is lame. I would love to see that though but Lou is Lou.

DeBoer wouldn't even go into great detail about the green jacket, saying 'its more of a team thing'. This team just has no interest in letting the fans in and never has. Like I said- it is what it is.

I enjoyed the Marty segment even though it wasn't locker-room related.

A clip of Jagr appeared early on in the show. Maybe they'll include more on him in one of the upcoming episodes.

Yeah my guess is they'll stay in the New York area still for all the Rangers Olympians, Tavares, and our Czech Olympians, maybe feature our other Olympian Brunner if he stays hot!

I've always been under the impression that Lou likes to protect the players.

Which is fine, I guess, but what harm are you protecting from in this regard? Would it kill anyone to let us fans have a bit of an insight into the locker room dynamics?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

this, I mean stuff like this is edited to be positive, it's not the same thing as some knucklehead player tweeting something that embarrasses the team and causes a PR sh!tstorm