GDT: NJ Devils vs. NY Rangers - 12:30pm on NBC - Stadium Series Editio

Colin226

fvck NJ's South Side Johnny (this is a Devils home game) with at least the drummer and piano player with a Rangers Shirt on.

Don't NJ police have a Fife and Drum group how come it was the NYPD that brought our our Devils at a Devils home game?

The Devils didn't exercise there muscle that this is their (Devils) home game, they let the Rangers take over. 

Player interviews before the game were mostly Rangers.

Wayne Gretzky was correct this is a Mickey Mouse organization.

Hey Lou when will you stand up and market this team?

Speed is killing them. The Devils are to slow and they are backing up into their own zone. Pull Brodeur and put CS in there because the better goaltender is going to need to bail them out. The speed was a factor since the start. It's unreal how slow this team really is. I really don't think you can see it unless you're watching this here today just how much they are backing up because of it.

I don't know how it's possible (credit to the ice guys, I guess.) but their lack of speed is getting exposed in an outdoor game

This ice is really good that's why. It's fast ice. If they played on this every game, they'd be dead.

Ah, fvck this. Was fun while it lasted until their lack of speed and fundamental play caught up to them. They are so painfully and hopelessly slow that it's unbelievable any GM at the NHL level wouldn't be fired for a roster like this. It's built for 2003 not 2014.