Anaheim Ducks at Los Angeles Kings at Dodgers Stadium

Satans Hockey

I think I saw something ftom the NHL Recently that they are scaling back the outdoor games next year. Even though it's still in high demand.

I would hope so, they are beating the novelty out of this.  They probably felt like they needed to do something extra this year to take last year's lockout off of fans' minds.

Demand is high. The money they are making. Now there going out west with success? Watch them try to throw a St.Louis, Chicago, San Jose one in. If it's gonna sell high there gonna do it.

I would hope so, they are beating the novelty out of this. They probably felt like they needed to do something extra this year to take last year's lockout off of fans' minds.

Edited by CarterforPresident

I disagree with those saying there's too many outdoor games.

I like this. It can be a little more experimental than the Winter Classic and it also gives the league an opportunity to use teams outside of the usual suspects. It doesn't at all feel like a redux of the WC. I also understand the games at Yankee Stadium due to the lack of availability of the facility during bowl season and trying to piggyback on the Super Bowl hype. The stadium series game I have absolutely no use for is the Penguins vs Blackhawks. Feels like same sh!t, different Winter Classic. That's where I think the saturation of this whole thing will probably set in for me.

The Heritage Classic also has it's place every couple years but I wouldn't have done it this year with the Winter Classic + LA & NY games already on the schedule.

That was great! Sadly the most recognizable living Yankees baseball voice out here is John Sterling

Oh lord, please for the love of Jesus, Mohammed, Moses and Zeus, don't have that guy anywhere near to ruin the game tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Anson Carter is pretty awful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk