GDT- New Jersey @ Dallas (The Stephen Gionta is a Top 6 Forward Editio

Derlique

They're shutdown guys, I'd prefer guys like them out there rather than Zid, Greene, Fayne and Gelly.

I say guys like them, because they're not very good at their jobs. Volch is passable but Salvador is useless. Watch him on that last play - it's a scramble but he has no clue what he's doing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Aren't shutdown guys supposed to shut down the other team and not be on the ice for ALL of their goals? They're useless. Gimme Greene and Fayner in the last minute any day of the week.

Remember when Patty and Jagr used to be tied for the all-time league lead in game-winning OT goals? Then Jagr eventually re-took the lead by a few goals at least. It's about time Patty got one. I don't think he had scored one in a long time, although I'm not sure.

Edited by 95Crash

I'm ready to give Marty one of the last 4 before the Olympic break...it may be tomorrow. Nashville doesn't score much like us and now Weber Is dinged up and may not play

Honestly Cory can handle it. He had a light workload today. But it's the weakest offense of the 4 remaining pre Olympic games.

Edited by '7'

Great win. A little sketchy there toward the end of the third (even before the tying goal).

But a win is a win and we desperately needed those two points. And BTW.... We are still only one point out of a playoff spot so idk why people were giving up during the pregame gdt.

Keep it going boys!!

LGD!!

If Marty isn't playing tomorrow then quite frankly there's no reason to play him in ANY game before the break.

well, the case can be made if we reel off the next 3 in a row, you can start him in Washington because that will be the second of a back to back

it would be a nice problem to have....IF we win the next 3 in a row

Gelinas has become completely toxic in his own end though.  He needs to get his confidence back, and he ain't gonna be helped playing three minutes a night here. 

And yes Salvador's toxic too but we know he's not getting benched :rolleyes:

I get that he's not good defensively, but he makes our PP so much better.  He played a huge part in not only drawing that penalty, but setting up the GWG as well.

He's become horrible he needs to get back into his form.

I get that he's not good defensively, but he makes our PP so much better.  He played a huge part in not only drawing that penalty, but setting up the GWG as well.