GDT - February 3, 2014: 7:30pm Colorado Avalanche vs New Jersey Devils

Mike Brown

Micheletti actually complimenting the Devils defense (and Jagr, too) all period long. That's refreshing.

I kinda like the play-by-play guy, too (don't know his name and can't remember if he does pbp for any team on a daily basis), I really miss the days when we had good play-by-play on our broadcasts. :P

Yeah as Maddog said, he's Carolina's guy.

He's good, but I'll forever associate him with the horrible collapse in the playoffs a few years ago.  I can still hear him calling that Staal goal, ugh.

Don't we have one of the worst powerplays at home though? I remember hearing/reading that stats recently

16.2%, 21st at home.  Don't think Broten knew that when he posted though.

7th on the road, 23.3%.

16.2%, 21st at home.  Don't think Broten knew that when he posted though.

7th on the road, 23.3%.

Given how much they struggle to score consistantly,they might as well be last.Not to mention 0 for 8 in shootouts,w only a single shootout goal.Are you kidding me?What a joke.But I guess you can't blame them since they've lost the talent they have the past 2 years.(Parise,Kovy)It was bound to happen.All the best fellow chaps.

What? they shouldn't "might as well be last" given that their PP is actually pretty good. Their overall scoring has no bearing on their PP ability.

For instance if we only scored 1.5 goals a game on average, and it was all on the PP. We'd probably have a pretty good PP if we are constantly scoring on it. Smoke more crack bro.

Edited by Sneax

Given how much they struggle to score consistantly,they might as well be last.Not to mention 0 for 8 in shootouts,w only a single shootout goal.Are you kidding me?What a joke.But I guess you can't blame them since they've lost the talent they have the past 2 years.(Parise,Kovy)It was bound to happen.All the best fellow chaps.

Back to the Rangers board with you.

While you're there, try this:

one space after a comma

two spaces after a period

At least it will make your dreck slightly easier on the eyes. 

Guess Lou gave Micheletti a happy meal and a pitcher of Kool-Aid before game time.

Looks like some people got their wish with Salvador there.

He's back out there, but I never wish for guys to get hurt, no matter how they're playing.