Ticket vouchers

Crisis

I have ticket vouchers for tonight's game that I got from the St Louis game during the snow storm.  Does anyone know where these seats might be?  Or where seats from similar vouchers have been in the past?  I'm trying to get a group going tonight and need to know where I should buy additional tickets.

I have ticket vouchers for tonight's game that I got from the St Louis game during the snow storm.  Does anyone know where these seats might be?  Or where seats from similar vouchers have been in the past?  I'm trying to get a group going tonight and need to know where I should buy additional tickets.

It really depends honestly.  Usually for the ones for the donations it has been dependant on when you redeemed them.  I have gotten lowers, middles and uppers from them.  The earlier you redeem, the better it is.

It's never a set location, but when I've gotten vouchers in the past, they're usually nicer seats than my season tickets haha.. Usually lower corners..

I had vouchers for Friday night, and they wound up being six rows from the glass, behind the goal where Devils defend twice. Not too shabby.

Ha, my buddy had club seats to the St. Louis game and the replacements they gave him were 3rd to last row in section 14