The Official 2014 Trade Deadline Thread

Derlique

You should have quoted the entire tweet.  Emphasis mine.

If she did tweet that, it's not there now.

Penner to WSH for a 4th

Bryz to MIN for a 4th

VIktor Fasth to Edmonton

Minnesota's goalie problems have been solved in a humongous big way. 

Wow, trades happening:

[EDM/ANA] Viktor Fasth to Edmonton for 3rd/2015 and a 5th/2014 ‎

[ANA/DAL] Robidas for a 4th Round Pick 

[MIN/EDM] Bryzgalov To Minnesota for a 2014 4th

[WSH/ANA] Dustin Penner to Washington for 4th round pick 

[FLA/MTL] Mike Weaver for a 5th in 2015 ‎

Penner for a 4th?  Damn..I would've taken him here for a freakin 4th..

Edited by Devilsfan118

we already have Clowe and Bernier we don't need another slow dump truck in Penner. He wouldn't look quite as good here as he did this year in Anaheim where he was in a stacked lineup

Edited by '7'

I'd be shocked to see Lou sell anyone but I'd love to move Zidlicky and get Larsson back up here. I'm not Zidlicky's biggest fan though...

I love Larsson but don't see how he'd fill a void left over by trading away our 3rd leader in points... 

I think the hope is that Gelinas can continue to produce and take that spot and it would free Larsson to re-join the lineup

I get that, but considering our goal-scoring numbers, we need both Gelinas and Zidlicky putting up numbers. Unless Zidlicky lands us some promising prolific forward, which I doubt is the case considering the teams that would want Zid are gearing up for the playoffs.

I get that, but considering our goal-scoring numbers, we need both Gelinas and Zidlicky putting up numbers. Unless Zidlicky lands us some promising prolific forward, which I doubt is the case considering the teams that would want Zid are gearing up for the playoffs.

What about a Zidlicky to Colorado for Parenteau type trade? I've been eyeing Colorado as a trade spot for weeks. They could use an offensive d-man (or d-man in general) and have expendable parts on offense. Seems like they'd be a perfect trade partner. Pittsburgh could use a guy like Zids too with Letang possibly out for the year.