The Official 2014 Trade Deadline Thread

Derlique

I hate his game even when he i scoring. He drags his line down. I have been extremely disappointed with him all season. One hot streak doesn't do it for me.

He scores goals.  He's not the most creative player and he's not going to do a lot for you otherwise but he scores goals.  The Devils don't have goal scorers.

He scores goals. He's not the most creative player and he's not going to do a lot for you otherwise but he scores goals. The Devils don't have goal scorers.

Don't like it at all. He hasn't been a goal scorer for a 16 game stretch and another time at a 12 13 14 game stretch?

And he's out of he top 6 due to the constant catering to the oilers young forwards. Look at his corsi stats on that putrid oiler team and tell me he's bad.

Edited by Zubie#8

Don't like it at all. He hasn't been a goal scorer for a 16 game stretch and another time at a 12 13 14 game stretch?

And he's out of he top 6 due to the constant catering to the oilers young forwards. Look at his corsi stats on that putrid oiler team and tell me he's bad.

That's unfortunate, but it's bad luck.  He's getting his shots.  I can't repeat that enough.  If you're going to cite Corsi, I will cite that Ryder's shot per game rate was lower than 2 earlier in the year and has crept up to well beyond 2 per game in 2014, they are just not going in.

Buffalo already has an amazing prospect pool and now they get Hudson Fasching. I'm jealous. 

Try watching them for a few games, think that jealousy will fade somewhat.

Better make good use with those picks. Buffalo doesn't want to become the next oilers or islanders. Stockpiling picks doesn't always lead to future success.

Buffalo traded picks for a prospect.  It's a great move for them, they have too many picks in the upcoming drafts.

You know what, I've got a feeling the Devils are in on Vanek.

I have NO sources, I haven't heard this anywhere. I just have a feeling Lou's a sleeper on this guy.

I feel that way about moulson. It's been really quiet on the moulson camp...

Buffalo traded picks for a prospect. It's a great move for them, they have too many picks in the upcoming drafts.

Thats what I am saying. Better off trading for good prospects . Should be fun to see them making a few trades during the draft.

I don't see Stafford going anywhere, he loves it in Buffalo ad stated he wanted to stay. I also dont see anyone really wanting him.

Edited by Zubie#8

Brodeur was never going to go to Montreal - why does Montreal want that mess?  They have a good goalie, so let's acquire the 2nd best Quebecois goalie of all time who can't stop talking about how much playing time he needs.

yeah especially in mtl with all those medias can you imagine all the quotes from Marty whinning he's not playing enough