GDT: Columbus @ Our New Jersey Devils 7pm ET - Midnight GMT

nick17112

All away over in the UK it is 18:41 and I cannot believe a GDT hadn't been done yet when it's the first game back after Sochi.

My excitement is going through the roof and I am prepared for a late night.

Detroit made it a 5 point gap for that last wildcard spot so it's now 5 points in divisional and WC race.

I'd say a win is much needed. BJ's seem to have our number this year. Let's change that.

Go Devils Go

our goal song is fvcking disgusting. I'm going to start rooting for us to not score at this rate.

also who was playing for Salvador there? I've never seen him to anything like that rofl. It was like someone controlling him in a video game.

Edited by Sneax

our goal song is fvcking disgusting. I'm going to start rooting for us to not score at this rate.

also who was playing for Salvador there? I've never seen him to anything like that rofl. It was like someone controlling him in a video game.

jeez it's not that bad...

And on Salvador lol I thought the same thing... Ironic since everyone was talking about he doesn't bring offense...