Idea: Carey Price injury - Montreal for Brodeur?

Mitico12

Million 'trade Marty' threads (forgive me in advance for this), but can Carey Price's injury be a door opening to a cinderella possibility of Marty going back home for one last hurrah?

Depends on the severity of the injury. Im sure Marty would accept a trade there...but even of Price is out an extended period of time the Habs have a backup who is better than Marty...so he'll likely play sparingly there as well

As sson as I saw the update about the Price injury I txt'd my son that the Devs might ahve just found a trading partner ofr Marty... Will it happen, doubt it, but i think its the most likely of all scenarios...

But NJ would get squat in return...

I think someone else said it, but the IR is retroactive - he should be back soon, no?

I'd actually be okay with Marty playing in Montreal.  I mean, I hate the Habs and their fans, but it would be nice for Marty I'm sure.  Assuming those bastards don't boo him off the ice.

I'd actually be okay with Marty playing in Montreal.  I mean, I hate the Habs and their fans, but it would be nice for Marty I'm sure.  Assuming those bastards don't boo him off the ice.

I believe Marty gets a lot of cheers each time he plays in Montreal. Prob the only visiting goalie to get that there. 

and I agree, it would be one place I would be happy for him if he got there, as that building has some of his father's memories there.