GDT: 3/4 Detroit at Devils 7pm

Satans Hockey

Marty should not be in net again next game, if he is I'm just done on the season and with PDB. That was not a good goal tending showing by any means. The only good red wing scoring chances were foiled by the redwings themselves not Broduer stopping them. He let in mostly garbage goals.

Good win by the boys, a lot of character I was ready to come on here and declare this team a trash skilled team with lots of heart that wont go anywhere, but I'm happy that I can save that post for another disappointing game, cuz this one wasn't.

Two of the goals weren't really his fault even.

Marty should not be in net again next game, if he is I'm just done on the season and with PDB. That was not a good goal tending showing by any means. The only good red wing scoring chances were foiled by the redwings themselves not Broduer stopping them. He let in mostly garbage goals.

Good win by the boys, a lot of character I was ready to come on here and declare this team a trash skilled team with lots of heart that wont go anywhere, but I'm happy that I can save that post for another disappointing game, cuz this one wasn't.

Lol I was waiting for someone to complain that gio was on the ice in the final minute haha

But really, what the hell was he doing out there? You NEED a goal to keep it from being a 3 point game and you have Gio out there? Probably threw Detroit off too haha. It worked but man, weird decision.

Two of the goals weren't really his fault even.

The only goal that I feel might not of been on him was the 1st goal. He didn't have a stellar showing, he actually looked really good on his first few saves like there was a calm about him that he wasn't going to be beaten, but he looked like the same old old marty the rest of the game.

Cory wasn't very good last game but I have to question if the coaching staff knows how to be objective if they go back to marty again.

absolutely monster W in regulation right there.  This could kickstart the rest of our season...

LGD!!!!

I felt that way about that Greene goal against boston, and yet here we are, some 30games later.

But I Guess in fairness we were at the very bottom of the standings when we won that game so it did turn us around to some extent.

But really, what the hell was he doing out there? You NEED a goal to keep it from being a 3 point game and you have Gio out there? Probably threw Detroit off too haha. It worked but man, weird decision.

Pete was like "well maybe if I put gionta out in the last minute of the game, I wont need to play gionta in overtime..."

Edited by Sneax

The only goal that I feel might not of been on him was the 1st goal. He didn't have a stellar showing, he actually looked really good on his first few saves like there was a calm about him that he wasn't going to be beaten, but he looked like the same old old marty the rest of the game.

Cory wasn't very good last game but I have to question if the coaching staff knows how to be objective if they go back to marty again.

I felt that way about that Greene goal against boston, and yet here we are, some 30games later.

But I Guess in fairness we were at the very bottom of the standings when we won that game so it did turn us around to some extent.

Pete was like "well maybe if I put gionta out in the last minute of the game, I wont need to play gionta in overtime..."

yea true... i actually have to admit im fairly confident i've actually typed that same comment I just wrote earlier this season haha.  but still, it very well could!

LGD!!!

The first goal was a the result of a defensive breakdowns and the second with Bertuzzi in front and was deflected on the way to the night, he had no chance. He wasn't great, no. Wasn't bad either. Two of the goals weren't on him but Corey is the starter, case closed.

I expect Marty to start the next 3 of four games. PDB plays the hot hand.

Hot hand? Schneider was better in the Sharks game than Marty was tonight. The difference is the Devils scored 4 goals tonight and 2 for Cory. It's been the story all season.

Cory made 3-4 excellent saves Sunday.

Edited by devilsrule33