GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Taco is better at setting line ups than pete. I'm so mad at that broduer goal still.

Also anyone just see that commercial for our homestead. Bruins wild leafs rangers. What a tough schedule, where does this mysterious easy schedule start

Taco is better at setting line ups than pete. I'm so mad at that broduer goal still.

Also anyone just see that commercial for our homestead. Bruins wild leafs rangers. What a tough schedule, where does this mysterious easy schedule start

who's taco?

The 2nd was as bad as the first was good. Everyone wants to hate on Marty it's the low hanging fruit these days but I applaud stereo for giving credit there on the tough save. He's been good so far other than the soft goal. We're lucky we got out of that period tied and need to come out for the 3rd differently.

We can criticize Marty for that easy goal and all his other ones, but again, must we bash Marty relentlessly? All the people doing this should honestly think twice before purchasing tickets to Marty's jersey raising game.

I think its safe to say we all love Marty for what he's done for the Devils. Its frustration, it is for me anyway. When he lets in goals like that one, it's maddening. That glove save was nice though.

I think its safe to say we all love Marty for what he's done for the Devils. Its frustration, it is for me anyway. When he lets in goals like that one, it's maddening. That glove save was nice though.

I am just as frustrated but the attacks just don't stop. There's more than one broken record around here lately. It's like, "We get it, Marty sucks and is the worst goaltender ever and is a terrible person for wanting to continue his career."