2014 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No, I meant are the FINS the unofficial London franchise? They seem to be the default team recently to every London game.

I believe it's the second time they've done it. The only other time was in 2007 against the Giants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

If he can be a legitimate NFLer in a relatively short period of time, i.e. when the regular season starts, I suppose it's a win.  I have no idea how one evaluates an Olineman prospect, but it's a little troubling that he had one of the lowest draft grades for anyone taken in the first round.

What I've read that's interesting is that if you could somehow transport Tannehill as a draft prospect forward in time, he probably would have been the first quarterback taken in this draft.  It made me wonder if you could have traded him for the number 1 overall without giving up the other first rounder, then trading Jordan to the Eagles for their first rounder. 

Even in a dream scenario, Jordan isn't worth a first just yet.  A second is viable but a first seems like stretching it.

That was really just based on the scuttlebutt that the Eagles really wanted him last year, and apparently were still interested.  I suppose it's still too early to give up on him, but it's not looking good.

That was really just based on the scuttlebutt that the Eagles really wanted him last year, and apparently were still interested.  I suppose it's still too early to give up on him, but it's not looking good.

I think that ship sailed last night when the Eagles drafted Marcus Smith, to be honest, but there's no doubt this is a huge year for Dion as far as his future goes.  Yes he's still under contract for something like two more years after this, but he's expected to take a big leap this year and be a force on the opposite side of Cameron Wake.

Hickey did work tonight... Traded down twice to the end of the second (picking up a 4 and a 5) and took Jarvis Landry, WR from LSU. I've yet to read anything negative about this kid. Mayock and McShay said he is the toughest receiver in the draft bar none. Fights for every ball that comes near him. The only reason he slipped was his 40-time. Dude catches EVERYTHING and gets serious RAC. Has the potential to be a great slot receiver and a serious weapon for Tannehill. Then he traded up in the 3rd with Oakland, (giving up one of our now two 4's) to get Billy Turner, OT NDSU. Looks like he'll get run at both guard and tackle from what Hickey said shortly after making the pick, and could start at guard. Very good day 2, keep up the good work on day 3 Mr. Hickey!