2014 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

You never usually hear about guys just getting tested though. Either this beat guy's hearing something through the grapevine or there isn't anything else to write about :P

..you can hardly blame the NFL if they're a little bit suspicious. The guy ran for nearly 140 yrds yesterday, when before that, he only had 4 games since 2009 of 100 yrds or more.

I'm not saying KM is guilty.. but if he gets busted for performance enhancers, I'd hardly be surprised.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..you can hardly blame the NFL if they're a little bit suspicious. The guy ran for nearly 140 yrds yesterday, when before that, he only had 4 games since 2009 of 100 yrds or more.

I'm not saying KM is guilty.. but if he gets busted for performance enhancers, I'd hardly be surprised.

One of them came last year when he ran for 220 against the Pats on SNF.

Moreno was always hurt, that was the problem.  Even now people think his knee's held together by tape and bailing wire but he has stayed healthy since the beginning of last season.

That wasn't the problem, even when healthy they went out of their way…NOT to play him.   Except when they need to protect Peyton.

Geez talk about deja vu...after a big win over the Pats last year they laid an egg against the Bills then too.

Who would have thought Buffalo 2-0 and New Orleans 0-2 though :P

This is the problem with the Jets, the Bills, and the Dolphins.  It seems like every time any of those teams come up with an inspiring win over the Pats (and all three teams have done that in recent years), they never find a way to build off it. 

Who would have thought Buffalo 2-0 and New Orleans 0-2 though :P

The Bills don't scare me in the least. Miami beat themselves today, and Buffalo got GROSSLY lucky in OT last week aswell. Their defense has allowed 750 yrds over the last 2 weeks.. and it would've been closer to 800 if Moreno had played for the fish today. And don't be fooled over the fact that they've put up 52 points these last two weeks either.. because of those points, only 2 TD's in 2 games came from their actual offense. If the Jills continue to allow 400 yrds a game, and score 1 TD.. they'll come back down to earth sooner rather than later.

This is textbook Bills. Since 2011, Buffalo has a record of 10-3 through the month of September.. and 4-7 come October. Their schedule may be flattering now, but they end their season against Rodgers, Peyton, & Brady.. ¾ games on the road.

..the AFC East still runs through Foxboro.

..the AFC East still runs through Foxboro.

Based on the recent past, sure.

It's still too early to say if that holds true for this season.  Week 2 wound up being a bit of a lay-up for the Pats...AP being deactivated under horrible and distracting circumstances, Matt Cassel being a pretty bad QB at this stage of his career.  The Pats picked him off four times, returned a blocked FG for a TD, and only came away with one true TD drive on offense all day.  There's rumors up in NE that Brady isn't happy with many of his receivers (especially Amendola...just one target yesterday and six targets on the season), and the only WR he really trusts is Edelman, who is a nice story for sure, but clearly isn't a #1 go-to-guy type.  A couple of years ago, Brady & Co would've won this game by 50-something to 7, not 30 to 7.  The offense is not in sync yet, and that defense remains suspect.   

Tannehill is a bust. There's just no disputing it anymore. The stars need to align for him to win games. In two plus years I swear he's never hit a wide receiver in stride beyond 15 yards. He regularly misses wide open receivers, and despite his physical gifts Nick Foles can scramble better than him. Face it Tannehill fan boys, he stinks. He has a smoking hot wife. That's about it. Geno Smith is already better than him.

The only hope we have is the Niners screwing it up with Harbaugh. An absolute no nonsense coach that won't put up with excuse after excuse from this loser. Barring that the Dolphins have at least another four years of futility ahead of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tannehill is a bust. There's just no disputing it anymore. The stars need to align for him to win games. In two plus years I swear he's never hit a wide receiver in stride beyond 15 yards. He regularly misses wide open receivers, and despite his physical gifts Nick Foles can scramble better than him. Face it Tannehill fan boys, he stinks. He has a smoking hot wife. That's about it. Geno Smith is already better than him.

The only hope we have is the Niners screwing it up with Harbaugh. An absolute no nonsense coach that won't put up with excuse after excuse from this loser. Barring that the Dolphins have at least another four years of futility ahead of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah this is the make or break year, and he's breaking right now. His accuracy has actually been worse this year than it was last year. Now, that could be because of the fact that in this offense, the QB is asked to throw to a spot as opposed to putting the ball right on the receiver, but it's still concerning, and very frustrating.