GDT: Bruins @Devils 18th March 2014

nick17112

More ice time for Gelinas!! He needs to get better by totally combusting in games.. That's how Devils fans swear rookies learn to not make mistakes, by making them more and more in games!!

I agree with the sentiment but there is an appropriate time to do this and not to do it. This is (was) the latter.

It's like when the bully is punching you senseless, then you get a lucky punch in.  The bully usually gets plenty pissed after that happens and starts punching even harder.

And vuvuzela guy sucks.  I wish someone would just take that fvcking thing from him and beat him with it.

That's ridiculous. You don't do it with 10 minutes left to either survive or miss the playoffs. Let them learn in game 78.

That would be applicable assuming the devils HAVE a defensemen who is accountable and safe out there. There isn't one. That's why we are in the spot we are in in the first place. I'd much rather have one of the kids learn something then watch Sal get worked for the 1000th time this year.

And would you look at that, Gelinas with a nice play on the goal

That would be applicable assuming the devils HAVE a defensemen who is accountable and safe out there. There isn't one. That's why we are in the spot we are in in the first place. I'd much rather have one of the kids learn something then watch Sal get worked for the 1000th time this year.

And would you look at that, Gelinas with a nice play on the goal

That's an over exaggeration. Anyone out there tonight is more reliable than Gelinas on D. 

Well, come Saturday, some Rangers fan(s) might abuse this guy when the place is 65/35 at best.

I know you're new around here but this is not good form, and not a way we usually take shots at ourselves. I am starting to enjoy some of your posts btw.

This is going to be a long week and this crowd is grumpy already. At least we can boo Parise on Thursday after he scores a hat trick against us.

It sets up. Parise hat trick and St Louis breaks his slump with the building 65% Rangers fans,

This is going to be a long week and this crowd is grumpy already. At least we can boo Parise on Thursday after he scores a hat trick against us.

Hide the women and children Saturday. People may wanna think twice before bringing small kids to that one, it may get pretty ugly in the stands.

Seems like the stoppage music is the best thing about tonight so far.

Can't expect Marty to make every last stop against these guys...he's done as well in this one as could be hoped for.

Now I know how Rags fans felt all of those years when they couldn't beat the Devils and found themselves outclassed.  That's what's happening to the Devils tonight.  Boston is just on a higher level. 

It generally happens to us against Boston period.  That weird PP-induced comeback in Boston earlier this year was the only meaningful victory we've had against them since '09-10 (the only other game we won was Lemaire's last game in '11, which was meaningless for both teams).

More ice time for Gelinas!! He needs to get better by totally combusting in games.. That's how Devils fans swear rookies learn to not make mistakes, by making them more and more in games!!

Same applies to Sal and Zidlicky, dude.  They get infinite time despite screwing up again and again.

Edited by NJDevs4978