GDT: Minnesota @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Much needed win!  I know we gave up 3 goals, but we were actually very good defensively imo.  One bad goal by Schneider, and 2 goals on deflections.  You can't defend those goals.  Simply put, it was more bad luck than it was bad play by the Devils.  The Devils effort was excellent imo.  Only one real bone head play which was the play that lead to the breakaway by Parise.

But I still expect a lot of complaining from a lot of fans tonight.

Thank God we got this win. We needed this one desperately. Same with the rags on Saturday.

Yea goals 1 and 3 were hard to judge but who knows how Debo will look at it. 2 points are two points, and much needed.

LGD!!

Edited by Onddeck

After tonight, me personally, I can put the Parise thing to rest. I'm happy he now knows that fans were pissed he left, not simply indifferent.

As for the Devs, I'm very happy they played hard and won. Good to see the team give it their all under such dire circumstances. I wish Greene would score like that a little more often, take his game to the next level.

I had far too much fun booing Zach tonight. It really brought the energy out in the crowd for the first time in awhile. Definitely a nice change of pace.

As for the game, it's sad that I called the blown lead as soon as we went up 3-1. Very frustrating but they pulled it out.

So Dano did the second period again? Guess Chico is really leaving soon. :(

Yes he did.  He's definitely a pretty good color guy imo.  Problem is, he tends to talk a little on the slow side.  He needs to find a way to get to his point a little quicker.

Other than that BS 5 minute major on the Wild, I thought the refs called a good game tonight. The Devils have been taking a lot of penalties recently though. Hopefully they clean that up.

Clearly a 5 minute major. At worst they could of added a minor to Sestito for charging.

Dano just doesn't have a voice for broadcasting either. Chico has a better delivery, bit goofy but still very jovial and likeable. Dano, I'm not sure he'll provide any fun anecdote

yet to see what level of homer he'll be