Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

'7'

The Kongos, Come with me now. Rockin tune....can't be manipulated into you suck easily. That would be a awesome goal song

not a terrible idea, but remember - part of the goal song point is to get people to chant or sing along with it (not inserting YOU SUCK). RR part 2 had the "Hey" and 7NA has the entire chant and they tried to get "Let's Go Devils" in there artificially.

I wonder if they think that the generally low ticket sales had to do with parents not bringing their kids, due to the you sick chant.

Clearly it didn't matter when we were good since the place was packed during the playoffs. And on top of that the place was shaking with crowd chants, specifically "you suck" throughout.

They should bring back the old song and let people have their fun. If they want to fill the stadium lower the ticket prices because it's not worth 100+ bucks to go see the Devils play the Panthers in the middle of the year.

I wonder if they think that the generally low ticket sales had to do with parents not bringing their kids, due to the you sick chant.

Clearly it didn't matter when we were good since the place was packed during the playoffs. And on top of that the place was shaking with crowd chants, specifically "you suck" throughout.

They should bring back the old song and let people have their fun. If they want to fill the stadium lower the ticket prices because it's not worth 100+ bucks to go see the Devils play the Panthers in the middle of the year.

Maybe a part of it, but doubt that was the main reason or huge reason.

There is a galaxy of reasons why the Devils have been having trouble selling tickets on a regular basis.

To give credit to the Devils, our tickets are probably the cheapest along the East Coast until you reach maybe Carolina/Florida... Not sure how much you can scale back the prices or give deals out without coming off as a desperate team, like the Panthers have this year.

Also, attendance was pretty decent this year, all things considering. No offensive stars, some pretty boring games, and even when we were out of the playoff picture, we were still 85-90% most nights toward the latter part of the season. 

Okay, I've been only lurking lately because the negativity and mean-spiritedness of a certain poster on here has pushed me away. But I need to comment here: I think we need to stay simple. The song should be H2H or Hells Bells. Hells Bells preferably, it always does the trick. 

Okay, I've been only lurking lately because the negativity and mean-spiritedness of a certain poster on here has pushed me away. But I need to comment here: I think we need to stay simple. The song should be H2H or Hells Bells. Hells Bells preferably, it always does the trick. 

As long as its not that god awful remix version they used for a season.