Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

'7'

It seemsl ike half the people are for traditional hard rock while the other half are for bringing in DJ Zubby Zub style EDM. I have the perfect solution and compromise that will most likely please all parties. Soundgarden's Chris Cornell is as rock as you'll get.

1:30-2:00

Edited by TheMazz

Overkill - "Powersurge"

-- From 3:58 - 4:30, hard & heavy, extremely chantable, no need to worry about You Suck, and they're a Jersey band to boot --

I can't help but think it to be a little totalitarian to imagine an arena full of fans echoing "power", especially in that tone and cadence. Throw in a propaganda poster of Lou and we could start a revolution

Devils got rid of the devils dancers. TG mentioned it a week or two ago on his blog.

any idea what the reason was behind this?... couldnt imagine it would have anything to do with finances how much could those girls possibly have made, are they making them ice girls instead or are they completely dumping them?... i think they were originally brought around to try to get the crowd to interact a bit more and i dont think that was too successful ..not that ill miss them but i didnt mind looking at them!

From what I heard new owners never cared for them. They tried to get rid of them before last season but by the time the sale was complete the auditions were done and they were already practicing. They are being replaced by the Activation Team which is like a co-ed version of them (and dumb sounding I must say).

It was in no way a financial decision.

They got rid of the Devils Dancers? Never liked that sort of cheerleader stuff in hockey either...good. Definitely something that Lou has probably wanted to do for sometime but maybe Vanderbeek didn't let him. Much like R&R part 2.

They got rid of the Devils Dancers? Never liked that sort of cheerleader stuff in hockey either...good. Definitely something that Lou has probably wanted to do for sometime but maybe Vanderbeek didn't let him. Much like R&R part 2.

I don't mind either way but the activation team sounds like a worse replacement.

Replace Stalin with Lou, the children with Devils players.

Call me crazy, but I've always thought Stalin looked like Ronald Reagan with a mustache.  About 7 long weeks until hockey season...

stalin save the world out of fashism(not for long as we can think)

reagan made some sh!t

mustache make people better. and some totalitarianer. and represserer. 

593238130.jpg

(he really looks as youg stalin)

Edited by Guadana

stalin save the world out of fashism(not for long as we can think)

reagan made some sh!t

mustache make people better. and some totalitarianer. and represserer.

593238130.jpg

(he really looks as youg stalin)

Lol, he does kinda look a bit like a young Stalin.

Man, really can't wait for hockey season.

I gave it a shot.cZWdtZu.jpg

Hey, nice job! Now use that poster and make Overkill's Powersurge ("Power! Power!") the new official goal song and we're all set. (I kid, I kid, LOL. ... I am fully aware I'm the only one in the world pushing for that song ... or even heard of it. :))

Now here's a young Stalin and a mustachioed Henrique:

blynrjscmaanvf6-1.jpg

adam-henrique-mustache.jpg

Edited by 95Crash

• 1 month later...

Interesting...Predators have announced that they have stopped using R&R Pt. 2 as their goal song. This part at the bottom of the article was VERY interesting, though:

While the exact song has changed, fans are encouraged to join in with “Gold on the Ceiling” and fill Bridgestone Arena with familiar taunting chants raining down and intimidating opponents. As any resident or visitor of Music City can understand, the change of song has necessitated a bit of a change in lyrics and timing, but before long, the new chant will be a familiar sound at 501 Broadway.

And the link: http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=732278

Interesting...Predators have announced that they have stopped using R&R Pt. 2 as their goal song. This part at the bottom of the article was VERY interesting, though:

And the link: http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=732278

IF we really want to open this can of worms...

Anyway, the song is old and worn out, its been long overdue to have been moved on from. And from reading that article, that piece of crap got arrested yet again.

The Devils also don't play [or at least I havent heard in a while] any music from the LostProphets because of their lead singer's VERY f-ed up crime.