Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

'7'

From what I see just scanning FB, many years. I've already seen (again) calls to start an online petition against the new song and/or bring back the old song. These guys are really thinking like someone is violating their civil liberties in the worst possible way.

Right now I am giving it an 90% chance the new song will be booed. There are too many of these idiots and they can't help it.

I honestly can't take these fvcking a$$holes and it annoys me that they represent our fan base. I mean, give it the fvck up already. The 'man-children' name you mentioned is appropriate- these are grown adults acting like 10-year olds. Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Yet you keep posting to tell us this.

Every friggin time.

Seriously. I'm not one to really rag on people but I've been here for awhile now and people have always had issues with one another. Bringing up this old the forum ain't what it use to be stuff is nonsense.

There are tons of fantastic posters on here, both new and old.

Yet you keep posting to tell us this.

Every friggin time.

Oh please.  People act just like that now at times. I don't keep posting this every friggin time.  It isn't just FB.  It happens here also. 

Seriously. I'm not one to really rag on people but I've been here for awhile now and people have always had issues with one another. Bringing up this old the forum ain't what it use to be stuff is nonsense.

There are tons of fantastic posters on here, both new and old.

Who brought up the old forum???  Not I.  I said it is like that at times.  That means currently.  

Seems some folks tend read what they they assume is there rather than what is. :rolleyes:

Oh please. People act just like that now at times. I don't keep posting this every friggin time. It isn't just FB. It happens here also.

Who brought up the old forum??? Not I. I said it is like that at times. That means currently.

Seems some folks tend read what they they assume is there rather than what is. :rolleyes:

That last part is certainly the pot calling the kettle black.

Almost every single post you have made in the last year has been how this forum has gone downhill and how bad it is. Yet at the same time you keep continuing to come back and post about how much you hate it here.

I guess things with the DFC is going slow so that's why you keep coming back.

That last part is certainly the pot calling the kettle black.

Almost every single post you have made in the last year has been how this forum has gone downhill and how bad it is. Yet at the same time you keep continuing to come back and post about how much you hate it here.

I guess things with the DFC is going slow so that's why you keep coming back

I don't hate it here. Well, maybe at times. lol  Yes, there are times when some posters can be irksome.  When they are I put them back on ignore. Simple.  Don't care for my posts then ignore me.  It won't break my heart.

btw When new folks join they are told the forum tends to have meltdowns.  When it does, folks tend to act like 10 year olds.  You cannot say it doesn't.  I just said that FB isn't the only place where folks can be child -like at times.  That is my opinion and if you don't agree then don't agree.  Makes no difference to me.

Well the song wasn't booed and the you suck was just as loud if not louder than before. So can we just keep this song so we don't have to have a thread every year lol

The Sharks sure sucked when the Devils cut the Sharks lead down to 2. Just part of the stupidity in the chant. Oh well. The fans have spoken. Just a shame the biggest traditions the fans have at Devils games is telling the other team they suck no matter the score or the records of the two teams, and that the Flyers players swallow ejaculate.

At least there aren't residuals going to a child sex offender.

The Sharks sure sucked when the Devils cut the Sharks lead down to 2. Just part of the stupidity in the chant. Oh well. The fans have spoken. Just a shame the biggest traditions the fans have at Devils games is telling the other team they suck no matter the score or the records of the two teams, and that the Flyers players swallow ejaculate.

I really don't care if we do or don't do the chant bit the vast majority clearly likes doing it and they were vocal about it tonight.

I get that we were down in the game but people think it's fun to do and they are the ones who are buying the tickets. It's clearly not gonna stop.

This gave me a much needed laugh after an annoying loss. Thanks DR lol.

How dare you step on people's civil liberties and ruin their game day experience by telling them how obviously dumb the chant is!?!?

It's undoubtedly a dumb chant, no question. But people aren't applying logic when they perform the chant.. Trust me.

At this point, people are just saying it to say it.

There was one dude who was clearly part of the Civil Liberties Crew who at one point during the 1st period was just yelling the word 'SUCK' repeatedly. You really can't make it up... Edited by MadDog2020

There was one dude who was clearly part of the Civil Liberties Crew who at one point during the 1st period was just yelling the word 'SUCK' repeatedly. You really can't make it up...

My allergies for those fvcking fans has returned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was one dude who was clearly part of the Civil Liberties Crew who at one point during the 1st period was just yelling the word 'SUCK' repeatedly. You really can't make it up...

I'm really getting tired of everything and everyone.  The 'fans' who insist on ruining any goal song just to show they can chant YS are idiots, and the team stopping the intro of the other team's players (because they DON'T want us chanting 'sucks' after every name) is far more petty and sillier than even the attempted goal song censorship.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm really getting tired of everything and everyone. The 'fans' who insist on ruining any goal song just to show they can chant YS are idiots, and the team stopping the intro of the other team's players (because they DON'T want us chanting 'sucks' after every name) is far sillier than even the attempted goal song censorship.

Yeah not announcing the visiting team's lineup and scratches pisses me off. I could care less about the goal song, and I've had enough of YS, but the lineup thing annoys me. Yelling SUCKS after each visiting players name is a tradition that goes back to the Meadowlands. Hell, I remember when they introduced the Stars in game 1 of the 2000 Finals the crowd yelled SUCKS so loud after each Dallas player's name, I remember one of them actually smiling because he thought it was funny lol (I forget who, I think it might've been Modano). Edited by MadDog2020

Yeah not announcing the visiting team's lineup and scratches pisses me off. I could care less about the goal song, and I've had enough of YS, but the lineup thing annoys me. Yelling SUCKS after each visiting players name is a tradition that goes back to the Meadowlands. Hell, I remember when they introduced the Stars in game 1 of the 2000 Finals the crowd yelled SUCKS so loud after each Dallas player's name, I remember one of them actually smiling because he thought it was funny lol (I forget who, I think it might've been Modano).

I think stuff like that helps fuel the fire for the vocal majority that wants to say you suck even more during the goal song.

I don't think I can renew my tickets next year, since this new fan base has turned into trash. I hate to say, but they need to raise prices. The balcony is on a 9th grade maturity level.

The projector seemed underutilized. I respect the investment, but I hope they do more with it.

Just some quick game notes:

Gio off the PK now-no reach kills him.

Sal is...not good.

I think this team is way more dangerous playing a little more run and gun. They are most dangerous when they come with speed through center ice, especially with D support on the rush.

Cammo needs to play with Elias.

Why can't Jagr shoot? I swear he looks like he he no interest in shooting. Thornton kind of has the same demeanor in regards to shooting.

I think Greene has a nagging injury.

Oh, I have the entire video of the projection system. If there is demand I will post it.

Edited by hystyk28