'7'

Here we go again. New goal song for 14-15

Interesting...Predators have announced that they have stopped using R&R Pt. 2 as their goal song. This part at the bottom of the article was VERY interesting, though:

While the exact song has changed, fans are encouraged to join in with “Gold on the Ceiling” and fill Bridgestone Arena with familiar taunting chants raining down and intimidating opponents. As any resident or visitor of Music City can understand, the change of song has necessitated a bit of a change in lyrics and timing, but before long, the new chant will be a familiar sound at 501 Broadway.

And the link: http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=732278

Interesting...Predators have announced that they have stopped using R&R Pt. 2 as their goal song. This part at the bottom of the article was VERY interesting, though:

And the link: http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=732278

IF we really want to open this can of worms...

Anyway, the song is old and worn out, its been long overdue to have been moved on from. And from reading that article, that piece of crap got arrested yet again.

The Devils also don't play [or at least I havent heard in a while] any music from the LostProphets because of their lead singer's VERY f-ed up crime.

How about the Devils make it easy on the fans and make the old Kurt Angle theme music our goal song so everyone can scream YOU SUCK lol.

Best Idea ever lol

I don't really care about rock n roll part 2 anymore. I just want a song that isn't horrendous like that Bon Jovi song or has awful recordings of let's go Devils on it that sounds like someone took 5 minutes putting together.

Anything by 2 live crew ... Should fit with the family friendly theme they are going for.

In all seriousness, hell yeah by rev theory or keep the song we had last year minus ear splitting volume and the stupid lets go devils overlay in the middle of the verses.

It's a shame of it's lyrical content and title...  but a remix instrumental version of Kanye's Black Skinhead would have been great.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll be watching from NC!

Reading those comments from that Predators article, it looks like their fans had a similar pro/con "You Suck" debate as well, just not as fierce as the one Devils fans had.

Reading those comments from that Predators article, it looks like their fans had a similar pro/con "You Suck" debate as well, just not as fierce as the one Devils fans had.

its a bit ridiculous how carried on it was here.. and still going with some people, i mean it is what it is time to move on.. people still participate and the you suck chant lives on anyway ..i just hope they end up picking a better song then SNA one they currently have along with a bunch of other things i noticed at the pre season game the other night like the ridiculous Star Wars music they kept playing..

I don't mind what they pick as long as it isn't something campy or dulled down like how they added that lame "Let's Go devils" last season...and that they aren't picking something just because it's "safe" and "family friendly" that no one can think of a way to sneak something PG-13, PG or R in...

The kids already know every swear, innuendo and double entendre in the book, let it go. Pro sports will never be a 100% wholesome thing to do.

I don't mind what they pick as long as it isn't something campy or dulled down like how they added that lame "Let's Go devils" last season...and that they aren't picking something just because it's "safe" and "family friendly" that no one can think of a way to sneak something PG-13, PG or R in...

The kids already know every swear, innuendo and double entendre in the book, let it go. Pro sports will never be a 100% wholesome thing to do.

So in other words pick something that you can chant 'You Suck' to.  Got it.

that embaressing lets go devils animated chant was still in the goal song the other night.. i mean honestly how can anyone think that sounds good.

We're a passionate group of people, us folks from Jersey.

that embaressing lets go devils animated chant was still in the goal song the other night.. i mean honestly how can anyone think that sounds good.

Yeah that was pretty awful. But not as bad as that Bon Jovi song they used for a little while there.

Tim Hicks "Here comes the thunder" starting at 1:04

Brantley Gilbert "kickin it in the sticks" starting at 2:55

Oh, and we're moving the team to Jackson too.

Edited by Devils Pride 26

So in other words pick something that you can chant 'You Suck' to.  Got it.

Fans will find a way to add you suck to almost any song they pick. I think that has become pretty obvious by now. Hopefully the team picks a song that doesn't suck (pun intended).