Devils did someting right...

HellOnICE

i wish the tickets were cheaper so that I could bring my kids more often.  as it is, I'm priced out.

part of the reason I'm a fan 30 years later is that I went to so many games when I was a kid.  My kids are missing out on that.

All of the rich madison kids they go to school with are all wearing rangers jerseys.  That is concerning for the long-term future of the team.

15+ Year Milestone Celebration

Dear Matt,

We are focused on creating a world-class, customized experience for our Season Ticket Holders, and hope you have noticed some of the initial enhancements that have taken place so far this season. We are excited to introduce a new program to honor your commitment to the organization- specifically the number of consecutive years you have been a Full Season Ticket Holder! For this year, we will be honoring each Season Ticket Holder that has reached the 10-year milestone and beyond. This special recognition will include an exclusive pre-game party hosted by senior Devils Arena Entertainment executives. 

Additionally, will be honoring you in-game. To kick things off, we'd like to invite those that have been with the Devils family for 15+ years to join us on Thursday, March 27 at 5:00 p.m. for our 15+ year milestone celebration include: 

• Pre-game reception (refreshments included) in the Goal Bar
  • Information pertaining to your tenure gift (One Per Account)
  • A welcome from Devils Arena Entertainment executive staff
  • An in-game ceremony to honor you
  • A post-game tenure class photo on the ice
We'd also like you to share a photo of your favorite moment as a Devils fan with us to honor you in-game. Please upload a photo when you submit your RSVP. Please note that only the account holder whose name is on the account may attend this event along with the same number of guests as seats you have on your account.