GDT: Devils @ fishsticks 3/29/14 @ 7pm

lazer

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting piles of mental midgets.

Fitting way to end whatever hope they had. Another SO embarrassment and they lost to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers with their season on the line. An absolute low point in a season of low points and that is saying something. It's just terrible, embarrassing. 

Edited by TheRedStorm

Someone make a run and put this team out of its misery already. I can't keep being teased.

Cory definitely does suck in the shootouts.  I don't understand why he's so bad, but he is.  He also stopped one of the Isles on a breakaway during the game (was that also Nielsen?), so I am not sure why breakaways in an "official" competition are any different and harder for him.

I say we just bring up Boucher for the next game and hope it goes to a shootout so that he can score again.  Maybe that's the only way we'll end this curse.  Missing out on a crucial 2nd point and putting us 5pts out of a spot instead of 4 could very well be the reason we don't make it.  We have to pray Detroit loses to Tampa tomorrow (both teams on back to back games) and then we BETTER beat Florida on Monday. 

Cory SUCKS at the shootout. At least brodeur makes a save

Big whoop, we'd lose the shootout 1-0 instead of 2-0.  I don't even care about Cory looking like Yann Danis in the shootout until some of these clowns can actually score.  Or better yet actually win a game against a minor league team in 65 minutes.