The player i want the most this summer.

caron14

The minute Callahan left New York, Richards went to the media and spoke about how lacking a leading Callahan actually was. So this whole 'true leader' crap should be taken with a grain of salt, at best.

Hank is more of a leader on that squad than anyone else. As far as I'm concerned, Callahan isn't worth half the contract he'll get this summer from some stupid GM.

Ughhhh I see you love gossip and tabloid headlines from rags like the post and daily news. Richards said cally wasnt as vocal in the locker room as he thought he should be. Too bad your twisted filth from larry brooks didnt mention how he PLAYED like a leader every shift he took. So by your assesment you like vocal leaders but dont care how they perform on the ice. You must be a HUGE bryce salvador fan then.

He would be a perfect fit for our system and if you cant see that you're 100% lost. If you dont want to give him 6 million okay, I would, but I understand why someone wouldnt want to risk that. He does get hurt a lot. But hey giving cally 6 mil a year is a no brainer compared to giving clowe 5 mil a year.

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic