GDT - 3/31/14 - Panthers vs Devils - 7:30pm

Mike Brown

GET THE FAT PIECE OF sh!t OUT OF THE NET

THE fvck WAS THAT AT THE BLUE LINE RUUTU CLEAR THE fvckING PUCK!

BRODEUR CLOSE YOUR 5 HOLE

THANK YOU. NEVER SEE THE ICE AGAIN PLEASE

Edited by '7'

I do not know what to think right now.  When this was 3-0 I was about to jump on here and say "We need to win this one 5-0 or I will be pissed", because that would have meant that we let the team hang around like we ALWAYS DO.   I decided not to, and what happens?  We let up a goal on a fvcking shorthanded goal on a FOUR MINUTE POWERPLAY.  Having a real chance to go up 4-0, in one damn period no less, is a gift you don't get often and we NEVER take advantage of those situations.  Granted the shot was awesome, but we were LAZY.   

When it becomes 3-1 I thought again of coming here and asking you guys why we seem to do that.  BUT...I didn't.  What happens?  We get lazy to start the period and AGAIN give up a goal.  Another amazing shot by Boyes, but still, no reason to come out soft like that and let them back in the game.  Thank God we got another goal to get the 2 goal lead back, but it's not safe, never is, and it is beyond frustrating that we can never just step on a team's throat when given the chance. 

And people wonder why Brodeur's stats, particularly save percentage, has never been "amazing" throughout his career.  sh!t like THIS.  ZERO of these goals have been his fault.   ANNNND there goes #3.  Nice work Jacobsen you fvcktard.  GET THE PUCK OUT OF THE ZONE.

I don't know if DeBoer pulled Brodeur or not, but if I was Marty I would've said so long you fvcking morons, I'm outta here.  3 goals on like 9 shots?  fvck YOU DEVILS.  A sick backhand, a nice wrister top shelf, and then a deflection on the PP.  fvck YOU DEVILS and fvck YOU DEFENSE.

That was deflected and had 0 chance on that one. Try actually playing hockey and goalie and maybe youll understand better

3 goals on 8 shots. can he make one fvcking save? Can he at least be a little less careless with pucks going through him. He is slow to react and sloppy.

They need to pull Marty tonight. He's not strong. 

Not strong?  He should say adios to this piece of sh!t we call a hockey team.  They are hanging him out to dry plain and simple.  All of the goals were fvcking sick shots or plays he had absolutely no chance on. 

Not strong?  He should say adios to this piece of sh!t we call a hockey team.  They are hanging him out to dry plain and simple.  All of the goals were fvcking sick shots or plays he had absolutely no chance on. 

Fair enough. But the way hockey goes, you change the goalie when he allows 3 goals on 8 shots. Doesn't matter about fault.

3 goals on 8 shots. can he make one fvcking save? Can he at least be a little less careless with pucks going through him. He is slow to react and sloppy.

You might be one of the stupidest posters on this site.  You seem fairly intelligent at times, but I agree with others, your hockey prowess is low and it just makes you annoying.  If you mean well, then please learn the game before you speak.  I think the rest of us are all really annoyed watching this sh!tfest on TV so we really don't have time or want to listen to you say stupid and baseless remarks.