GDT-April Fools Edition- Devils vs Sabres-7pm

Renato Rodrigues

So, here is what I was going to post before I got called by a guy from work and had to help him for a minute:

"What happened to Henrique?  I missed it. "

Also, Fayne is pretty terrible.  I used to like him and think he had potential, but not so much anymore.  And...Zubrus.  He has been freaking invisible all year."

Figures, he scores right before I can post that :lol:

Nice little segment on Greene here.

Crazy thought, and this is all hypothetical:

IF he continues to play at his current level, IF he re-signs here long-term (I have a feeling Lou is going to keep him), and IF he reaches around 1000 games played with the franchise (and helps his team to a Cup win), is he one of those guys who would get his number retired in the Ken Daneyko, great-team blue-collar guy who played here seemingly forever?  If he stays healthy, he'll hit the 500 GP mark next season.  Obviously a long way to go to 1000 GP...but that'd be a hell of a achievement for a guy like Andy.

god dammit, the inevitable.  too much puck dribbling of course in the offensive zone.  lets go boys. show some desperation, this team is horrible we need to get back on top

LGD!!! for christ sake

Cory did look pretty slow there