GDT-Flames @ Devils-7PM

Renato Rodrigues

of and fvck Ryder. Are you kidding me with that weak fvcking shot at Ramo's leg pad. You are paid to do ONE job Ryder. You fvck up over and over again and in the moment you actually get in position to do that ONE job, you shank the shot.

This hurts.  Just hurts.  How do you lose to the God damned Flames in an elimination game 1-0.  You can't score on some KHL piece of trash goalie?  Seriously?

If I may, some emotional responses:

1)  Ryder is useless.  USELESS.  He does nothing but score, and he can't even do that well.

2)  Kinda ironic that Ruutu's turnover and subsequent penalty is the nail in the coffin for the season.  Not only does NOT hit, but he doesn't score, he doesn't cycle well...yet another stupid pickup by Lou.  Oh, and we're stuck with him next season too unless a stupid GM takes that contract on.

Sigh.

Also, I hope Michael Ryder is off of my team next year. I LOATHE that lazy useless head case

One more fvck you: Mike Brown; suck my sweaty nuts. Just becaus.

Was that necessary? You cried about about personal attacks and got a member suspended and came off acting like butter won't melt in your mouth.... then you turn around and start your normal attacks and nonsense on others right afterwards. What the fvck is wrong with you? 

Damn, Jagr put it right through an open corner of the crease in the closing seconds, but Ruutu was too far out to punch it in.

"Ruutu is a scorer" - Lou

great scorer instincts there

Edited by '7'

Was that necessary? You cried about about personal attacks and got a member suspended and came off acting like butter won't melt in your mouth.... then you turn around and start your normal attacks and nonsense on others right afterwards. What the fvck is wrong with you? 

Are you kidding me? You just posted this in another thread:

TheRedStorm, on 07 Apr 2014 - 9:21 PM, said:

LOL, Jesus....you're impossible. I'm not even going to take the time to explain it to you. You're like a wise ass version of MB.

Also, you really need to quit coming on this board an starting fights with people.

Edited by Neb00rs

well the attacking the net, owning possession time, and not having anybody with a shot that will go in is a fitting end to this season. just could not score.  all season, we did this to ourselves.  we showed some fight as of late but the devs dug themselves in a pretty deep hole.  

cannot believe we couldn't put one in the back of the net in those final 2 minutes... unreal.

Please get us some offense for next season.  and do SOMETHING with Larsson for godsakes

Man, just so bummed, even though we all knew this was still a longshot.

I hope Ryder and Brunner are gone.  Triumph-types will talk about rotten luck re:  guys like Ryder and how he still got his shots and how next year his luck can change, blah blah blah, but one fvcking goal in 33 games?!  I know he's not bringing back anything, and on some level hoping he bounces back makes sense, but I don't care about that.  Get him out of here.

Are you kidding me? You just posted this in another thread:

Are you really that desperate to add to your already impressive daily post counts? That wasn't an insult...not like calling me a dick, right Neb00ring?

Man, just so bummed, even though we all knew this was still a longshot.

I hope Ryder and Brunner are gone.  Triumph-types will talk about rotten luck re:  guys like Ryder and how he still got his shots and how next year his luck can change, blah blah blah, but one fvcking goal in 33 games?!  I know he's not bringing back anything, and on some level hoping he bounces back makes sense, but I don't care about that.  Get him out of here.

Yeah, we already lack scoring like crazy. Make sense to get rid of 2 more scorers. They might not have been consistant but take them out and its even worst

You're right. Emotions after a loss, I'll delete it.

That's a nice gesture, good on you. I know you get emotional like the rest of us and emotions are running high right now for sure, It'll be vent time for the next few hours. I've got a big fan of mine looking to add to his 20+ posts average per day as we speak. 

A fitting way to end this absolute sh!tshow of a season- being shut-out by one of the three worst teams in the league. At home. Bravo a$$holes, bravo. Well done. The glass of Draino to go with the turd sandwich. Sigh... Time to Send off Marty on Sunday and then try to purge this fvcking disaster from memory forever.

Yeah, we already lack scoring like crazy. Make sense to get rid of 2 more scorers. They might not have been consistant but take them out and its even worst

Are you a moron?  I didn't say get rid of them and don't go out to try to find upgrades.  Brunner and Ryder combined for a whopping 28 goals this year and both were prone to extremely long scoring droughts.  How the fvck can you call them "scorers"?