2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Chris Lee too. Same thing, it's not purely coincidence that controversies occur in games he's officiating.

Ridiculous that they're still employed imo. Especially with their histories.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

And to combine the two of them in one big game is mind boggling.

Do the Sharks bring in Kevin Brown to start game 7 in net with Javier Vazquez backing him up? 

And the refs fellatio of the Kings.

Why does my computer auto correct fellatio?

did you watch the game before the controversial goal that doesn't matter now? The Kings got a penalty for Marleau high sticking himself

did you watch the game before the controversial goal that doesn't matter now? The Kings got a penalty for Marleau high sticking himself

First the game winning goals matter especially that late. We don't know what happens if its not scored. If you don't break somethings back they might be better then if the back is broken.

2nd yeah it was a crap call but I can see how someone makes that mistake. I have no idea what the ref was thinking on the goal. I'm not saying the refs are biased though my anger implies that. I'm just sick of the Kings getting the breaks on back breaking calls

You guys forget Rangers are still relatively anemic in the scoring department. Put them 5-on-5 for long stretches of the game (which will likely be the case vs. the Penguins) and they won't score too many goals. Sure, Pittsburgh's defense is garbage, but the Pens would win that series by virtue of being able to score the 3-4, 5 goals a night.

Pittsburgh only sucks against teams that can get under their skin, frustrate them. Philly does this, Columbus proved they could do this, the Devils have been doing this to the Pens for years. The Rangers just don't have that kind of roster. And if they do end up beating the Pens, well then, Boston will be waiting for them; and good luck with that.

this fvcking season. Im gonna call it now, the Habs or the Rangers are gonna win the cup. Absolutely everything that can go wrong did. Now even Parise is some kind of playoffs performer. fvck this godamn season.

There's still plenty of time for Zach to disappear in Game 7.

If the Rags lose tonight, we would have three game 7's tomorrow. That would be an amazing night of hockey. We already have two guaranteed, but three would be off the charts.

when the schedule came out it was strange how the rags and flyers would potentially play back to back games 6 and 7, I know the travel is short but there have been 3 day breaks in this series. I guess it was just arena availability? But yeah I won't complain about 3 game 7s in one night.

when the schedule came out it was strange how the rags and flyers would potentially play back to back games 6 and 7, I know the travel is short but there have been 3 day breaks in this series. I guess it was just arena availability? But yeah I won't complain about 3 game 7s in one night.

They had to book around a possible Knicks playo.... I can't finish that with a straight face

What the hell is with the Sharks?   After the first three games I was convinced it was a sweep.

The Kings and Quick got a lot better.  Games 4 and 6 were basically coin flips they lost in part because Quick outplayed the Sharks' goalie.  Game 5 they crapped the bed.  The Kings are just a great team and didn't go down easy.

Nbcsn should spend a couple of dollars and broadcast gm 7 LA-SJ with network (neutral) announcers instead of the sharks crew. Its not that they're that biased, maybe a little, but you know this king comeback is killing them.