2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Well it's almost too late in that regard - Parise is having the best playoffs of his career. He's really tearing it up, but unfortunately Parise and Suter alone can't make an average team elite.

Maybe personal numbers and such, but for team accomplishments and such I hope he never gets another trip to the finals and gets knocked out ASAP.

• Like 1

And....typical. The NHL playoffs has become the NBA of the nineties or MLB playoffs. Same teams year in year out.

Who cares? As long as the Rags are out, it doesn't matter to me. I'd rather see the best hockey played between the best teams, I don't need parity. If its an LA-Chicago WCF- awesome. Because it'll be a great series. And we dominated the late 90's and early 2000's, you think non-Devils fans were happy to see us in the Finals 3 out of 4 years? They were probably saying the same thing then about us that you're saying now lol.

Let's see what happens when the Wild get home.

I'm rooting for Zach Parise and the Minnesota Wild. ... Never disliked that team. ... Always liked Zach. ... Was pissed that he left New Jersey. ... Loved that Devs fans booed him upon his first return to N.J. ... Now going back to rooting for him.

Go Wild!

Edited by 95Crash

Let's see what happens when the Wild get home.

I'm rooting for Zach Parise and the Minnesota Wild. ... Never disliked that team. ... Always liked Zach. ... Was pissed that he left New Jersey. ... Loved that Devs fans booed him upon his first return to N.J. ... Now going back to rooting for him.

Go Wild!

I don't think the Hawks will go 0-for-Minnesota the way the Avs did.  I don't think it'll be a sweep either.  Probably be 3-1 going back to Chicago and I can't see them losing three straight to the Wild with two at home.

Minnesota's also 1-8 on the road in the playoffs in the Parise era...that one of course was ginormous though.

I don't think the Hawks will go 0-for-Minnesota the way the Avs did.  I don't think it'll be a sweep either.  Probably be 3-1 going back to Chicago and I can't see them losing three straight to the Wild with two at home.Minnesota's also 1-8 on the road in the playoffs in the Parise era...that one of course was ginormous though.

there is no way that the wild will beat the hawks you can already tell from the first couple of games the hawks are on another level..i agree i dont think it will be a sweep the wild will find a way to win atleast one but i think that will be about it

I don't think the Hawks will go 0-for-Minnesota the way the Avs did.  I don't think it'll be a sweep either.  Probably be 3-1 going back to Chicago and I can't see them losing three straight to the Wild with two at home.

Minnesota's also 1-8 on the road in the playoffs in the Parise era...that one of course was ginormous though.

The Hawks should win both games. They are simply a much better team. Parise is giving Minny everything they could ask from him, but there just isn't enough talent on that team. They're very mediocre.

Edited by devilsrule33