2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

I have an awful feeling the Rags are going to be playing in June.

Maybe I hear it more bc I live on LI, but so many dumb ranger fans are acting like they won the cup already, meanwhile they're only 1/2 way there.

I really hope they aren't playing in june  but if they are hopefully they don't win it all.   If they do win it all, it would be there first cup with all 30 NHL teams.

1994 only had 20 something teams

and for the first 2 only had 6 teams  

I still hate the Rags, but I have more of a "meh" attitude towards this year's squad. I actually like Nash and St. Louis as players regardless of who they're playing for.

I also became a Devils fan post-1994. Like I said before I live in an area where hockey is like the 5th favorite sport amongst folks. I didn't even know Jersey had a team until 1995.

Maybe I hear it more bc I live on LI, but so many dumb ranger fans are acting like they won the cup already, meanwhile they're only 1/2 way there.

I really hope they aren't playing in june  but if they are hopefully they don't win it all.   If they do win it all, it would be there first cup with all 30 NHL teams.

1994 only had 20 something teams

and for the first 2 only had 6 teams  

Let a fanbase be pumped for coming back from 3-1 and making the ECF. It's fvcking really hard to do and a great accomplishment. Only 1 team gets to win the Cup, but if you can't enjoy winning a series as a fan, well then that's unfortunate and not the right way to look at it. A lot of Devils fans were acting like they won their Stanley Cup in 2012 after beating the Rangers.

There were 26 teams in 1994. Only 4 more teams 20 years later. 16 teams still make the playoffs, so it's still just as tough for whoever ends up winning.

I have an awful feeling the Rags are going to be playing in June.

i really really hate to say this but i have that same bad feeling.. i keep trying to remind myself the there is no way they are going to beat whatever west coast team they would face if they some how made it to the cup final.

Mike Francesca said all day today that he thinks the bruins will win.

Montreal will take the series.

He actually got a sentence out without stammering, "I mean"-ing and "uhhhhhhhhhhh"-ing his way through it? 

He actually got a sentence out without stammering, "I mean"-ing and "uhhhhhhhhhhh"-ing his way through it?

He did. He said 7 times out of 10 the bruins beat dah canadiens.

I should have put money on the canadiens. Mike's predictions always mean the kiss of death for their team