2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Did you see his post game interview? He was furious

I caught it like most. What a loser. If I were Weise, I would've laughed. Weise had more impact and scored the first goal.

Will be interesting to see if Iginla comes back for another year. Rangers are stronger than the Canadiens and I think they win it in 6.

Why wouldn't he? Iginla was the Bruins best player in Game 7. He was that close to tying it. Maybe if the rest of the team had shown up, they might still be around. I'm not too disappointed. I wanted the Canadiens. It's not an easier match-up. It's more about playing Montreal. I think it's so cool. I am friends with a lot of Habs fans on Twitter. So, it'll be fun. It'll be a very hard series for the Rangers to win. Lundqvist has never performed well at Bell Centre and hasn't even started there the last four times. Price also has owned them. Five shutouts in six games. P.K. Subban is a beast. Wait till tomorrow with that crowd. They already were celebrating like they won the Cup after beating Boston. You think our fans are bad. Theirs are borderline insane. I don't know many Ranger fans who are picking us to win. I don't have a prediction.

Can't say I'm surprised the Kings won. They had the better goalie and defenseman. That usually pans out. Feel for Gibson. He'll be a future star. I loved seeing Selanne take that final shift. And the handshake was classy and both teams stayed on the ice with stick taps. Fitting tribute. Teemu is awesome. 

This series isn't over yet but Chicago or Los Angeles are not going to be pushovers.

This is true. He just has a look though, he's fully in the zone right now.

On a slightly different note.. Now that Crosby is gone I guess Pierre has decided to gargle Lundqvist's balls now. It's nauseating listening to Pierre go on.. And on..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You get a goalie off his game by running him and fvcking with his head. Even if you take a penalty- send the message that this sh!t will not continue. I'm amazed more teams don't do this when facing a zoned-in goalie.

Edited by MadDog2020