2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

The League will be PRAYING for LA/NY

I think the NHL doesn't care between LA and Chi. Both are great for them, in fact I think CHI might get better ratings. It's the RAGS they really want from the east and I'm afraid they are going to get it.

Edited by John Wensink

Great...the Rags have gotten every break possible (matchup wise) so far this playoffs...they play a Flyers team that they always beat, a Pens team as physical as a ballet class full of 8 year olds and with the mental toughness to match, and now this.  They should be well rested and fully healthy by the time they meet whoever comes out of the West. 

its all about winning the cup guys and the Rangers won't win it against Chicago or LA. No need worry

Sure... Until that fvcking piece of sh!t Kreider takes out Quick too. This fvcker does this all the time. Its time for the Queen to pay for Kreider's sins. Edited by MadDog2020

Sure... Until that fvcking piece of sh!t Kreider takes out Quick too. This fvcker does this all the time. Its time for the Queen to pay for Kreider's sins.

Seriously, he's done this multiple times now. How has he not earned a reputation yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So you won't be worried if Montreal makes it to the finals?

neither Rangers or MTL is winning against LA or Chicago. I was never worried that MTL could win a cup. All i was worried is that as long they are alive my feed would sucks. 

They played Tampa without Bishop who saved their ass all season, against the bruins they got dominated 6 games out of 7 but got very very opportunistic and lucky goals mostly on the PPs they got for diving. Totally got outplayed by Rangers last game. MTL is absolutely not a team who could win against the West

Edited by SterioDesign