The 2014 World Cup- Brazil

The little kid inside me.. the one that really get into football while watching Diego Armando Maradona ... '86.. is in heaven ! 

Since that world cup i ALWAYS make them as my huge favorite (without any proper reasoning apart of being blinded by love ;)  ) ... And for the first time ever... this cup... i didn't see them AT ALL (ok i see them losing in semi-final versus Uruguay... and beating France for the little final)... 

... And now they are here ! 

I remember i cry sooo much because of Brehme in '90... and i do remember the infamous game in South Africa...

BUT DAMN I'M PUMPED ! 

I don't have too much hope.. but who care.. it's one game... 

it's terrible as i always loved Germany (country, people there, their team etc... ) but now.. i wanna see them cry ! THEIR TURN ! ; ) 

Netherlands and Argentina especially defensewise have looked way stronger throughout the world cup. And there’s a good chance by sunday Argentina will also have the complete starting lineup back healthy with both Di Maria and Aguero (http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/28181903). Plus it’s been 24 years the Argentinians have not reached the final, and what about winning the most important trophy in soccer at the home of their worst rival ever (Brazil) and also take revenge after being beat out by 4 goals and eliminated in the previous world cup by the Germans? Plenty of motivation there it looks like a great matchup to me!

We will be back for Euro at home ! ; )

Bring the World Cup Title Germany... That will gave us more honor to win the World cup champion during the Euro ! ; )

Allez les bleus

The little kid inside me.. the one that really get into football while watching Diego Armando Maradona ... '86.. is in heaven ! 

Since that world cup i ALWAYS make them as my huge favorite (without any proper reasoning apart of being blinded by love ;)  ) ... And for the first time ever... this cup... i didn't see them AT ALL (ok i see them losing in semi-final versus Uruguay... and beating France for the little final)... 

... And now they are here ! 

I remember i cry sooo much because of Brehme in '90... and i do remember the infamous game in South Africa...

BUT DAMN I'M PUMPED ! 

I don't have too much hope.. but who care.. it's one game... 

it's terrible as i always loved Germany (country, people there, their team etc... ) but now.. i wanna see them cry ! THEIR TURN ! ; ) 

Make up your mind

My mind is clear... I want Argentina to win... but i have absolutly no hope... 

WHen i say the first message ... Brazil & Holland could still won the cup... and that was just not possible for me ! I wouldn't have like it... even a little bit. 

If you were really friends... you would let us win sometimes ; ) 

But since my first visit to Germany and the crazy nights in the subburb of Munchen... my love for Germany is total. 

aaah the things she teachs me there... ; ) 

Part of me wanted to see Argentina troll Brazil by winning in their backyard for giggles...but it would have been the equivalent of the Rangers winning the Cup at the Prudential Center so I didn't really want to wish that on the Brazilians lol

Edited by NJDevs4978

It would have been meh if Argentina won back to back games on pks after 0-0 it was nice to see both teams trying to score in extra time though. I'm glad it didn't go to pks. Didn't care who won but congrats eaglejelly have fun celebrating over there.

Edited by Satans Hockey