Jagr retiring from international hockey competition

TheMazz

its amazing that eventhough i went to the absolute extreme with silly exaggerated comparisons obviously joking and poking... you still felt like explaining anything lol thats the amazing thing haha

No, it's not.  You defended the practice.  Otherwise your post has absolutely no content at all, and I guess I should just judge the rest of your posts the same way.

Eh in fairness might've been some joking lost in translation there, so I'm willing to chalk it up to that.

No, it's not.  You defended the practice.  Otherwise your post has absolutely no content at all, and I guess I should just judge the rest of your posts the same way.

Eh in fairness might've been some joking lost in translation there, so I'm willing to chalk it up to that.

So what if my post has no content? lol stop acting like a forum police dude. Power trip much? this is just an internet forum, get or your cyberthrone

Edited by SterioDesign

Can we stop hating on each other and just be happy that Jagr tore it up in international play but feels "It's not that I would think I'm not good enough for it. But this is a different hockey than I play."  

Can we break-down and discuss Jagr's words/actions instead of attacking a FREAKING THREAD TITLE! A THREAD TITLE PEOPLE.   It was probably changed but it reads fine for me.  You all sound pissed and are taking jabs over nothing, God forbid you click on a "intentional misleading headline" once in a blue moon, but that misleading headline got you to click on said headline.  THAT'S THEIR PURPOSE.  I will not be entering the argument.

Does anyone have any video on Jagr in the IIHF???

So what if my post has no content? lol stop acting like a forum police dude. Power trip much? this is just an internet forum, get or your cyberthrone

When people post things that are the opposite of what they believe for no purpose other than to rile people up, it brings down the entire forum.  Posters like this should be removed immediately, or at worst, ignored.  I like going here for good hockey talk, not for the trolls.  And this is true of just about every internet forum - trolls are a negative presence.  I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Can we stop hating on each other and just be happy that Jagr tore it up in international play but feels "It's not that I would think I'm not good enough for it. But this is a different hockey than I play."  

Can we break-down and discuss Jagr's words/actions instead of attacking a FREAKING THREAD TITLE! A THREAD TITLE PEOPLE.   It was probably changed but it reads fine for me.  You all sound pissed and are taking jabs over nothing, God forbid you click on a "intentional misleading headline" once in a blue moon, but that misleading headline got you to click on said headline.  THAT'S THEIR PURPOSE.  I will not be entering the argument.

Does anyone have any video on Jagr in the IIHF???

You didn't see the original thread title.  The original thread title was designed to get people to fight and so they did.

Edited by Triumph