congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

msweet

Meh, that one's on the seller.  Seller fvcked up. 

That being said, the buyer should've known something was up and this was likely way too good to be true, but all the seller had to do was make sure he had his numbers right...a little proof-reading goes a long way.  I would make damned sure everything was correct before putting up tickets like that.

It's at least better than what eBay does in this situation which is take the buyer's side 100% of the time and screw the seller no matter what.

Nbc is comparing the 94 rangers to this years team, replaying the matau goal.

One of my friends whose a rangers fan put on facebook "watching the replay of the final seconds of the 94 and the presentation of the cup still gives him goosebumps". I really hope this series ends quickly with the queens team going home losers

All this local coverage is sickening considering the media never gave a damn the 5 times we were there. But I guess that's how we like it. I feel for Isles fans. 

It's funny... Graves had to answer a question whether there are similarities between this team and the 94 team. Oh.. they both faced adversity, you don't say? Other than being finalists and being Rangers there is nothing the same. Media hooplah.

Funny how many of these awesome fans booed their team just 3 weeks ago... 

Edited by landofvanilla

All this local coverage is sickening considering the media never gave a damn the 5 times we were there. But I guess that's how we like it. I feel for Isles fans.

It's funny... Graves had to answer a question whether there are similarities between this team and the 94 team. Oh.. they both faced adversity, you don't say? Other than being finalists and being Rangers there is nothing the same. Media hooplah.

Funny how many of these awesome fans booed their team just 3 weeks ago...

It's beyond ridiculuous how much the press, much less Ranger fans, can't help themselves to talk about '94 at every opportunity.

Is there another team in any other sport this applies to? The closest thing I can think of is maybe the Mets and '86, but it's really mostly for Bill Buckner.

Hell, you don't even see Yankee fans harp on '98 as much, which was truly a magical season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wait the rags are having a team sponsored viewing party in Bryant park? Didn't NBC flip it's sh!t and asked them to be shut down when the devils did theirs at the rock in 2012?

Yep. I don't think LA was allowed to have any viewing parties in 2012 either.

http://deadspin.com/5912858/nbc-bans-rangers-and-devils-viewing-parties-because-tv-money-rules-all

To be fair they banned for both teams during the ECF.

Wait the rags are having a team sponsored viewing party in Bryant park? Didn't NBC flip it's sh!t and asked them to be shut down when the devils did theirs at the rock in 2012?

FVCK this LA team