congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

msweet

Nobody expected a sweep in this series so this shouldn't surprise us. Raggots didn't play all that well, and the tank was 100% empty in the 3rd, but due to some unbelievably lucky breaks (which they were due for) they were able to hold on for dear life

Kings are taking this in 5. The last hurrah for the Rangers. You just saw it

Rangers didn't even really go into conservative mode. They just had no legs

Edited by '7'

No way the rags can sustain that pressure and win three more games. Love how at the end the puck pokes through Henrik's legs but it's a friggen AMAZING save. Its too bad, would have liked to see as much salt getting rubbed in New York's wounds tonight at home but I guess it'll be nice for LA and its fans to get the Cup on their own turf. And then I can go back to hating both teams again and this lovely season can just be forgotten.

Rags fans are giving the queen all the credit for those two shots that stopped at the goal line as if he saved them.

Plus can that rags lover Eddie O please get off his knees and start giving kings a little credit? I really hate to go through another game now constantly pumping those idiots tires.

Nobody expected a sweep in this series so this shouldn't surprise us. Raggots didn't play all that well, and the tank was 100% empty in the 3rd, but due to some unbelievably lucky breaks (which they were due for) they were able to hold on for dear life

Kings are taking this in 5. The last hurrah for the Rangers. You just saw it

From your lips to god's ears.

I though the Rags would leave it all on the ice tonight...well they did that last game apparently. This was the luckiest of the luckiest. Their legs are gone. The speed they showed earlier in the playoffs is gone. Now they go cross country on the road and still down 3-1! And this is no eastern conference pansy either.

They will be freight trained game 5

Can everyone shut the fvck up about how dead the rangers are until the series is over? Thanks

They looked dead in "victory" today. But yea nobody is saying they're done. But I think people would be more worried if the Rags put forth a great effort tonight. They looked spent

It's really hard to win 4 games in a row. The Kings couldn't do it here. The Rangers sure as hell aren't.

It seems more people here are more comfortable saying the Devils are finished in a series than the Rangers.

Change from 5 games to 4. Silly typo.

Edited by devilsrule33

Yeah I'm completely done referencing any sort of Kings win now or before Friday. If the Rangers could pull a win like this out of the deepest and holiest crevices of Henrik's ass, who knows what else they're capable of. They've been lucky all playoffs and tonight was just the culmination. This series ain't over and I won't be talking about the outcome until I see a Stanley Cup hoisted in the air.

fvcking sick of this Rangers team, this nightmare needs to end already.

• Like 1

It's really hard to win 5 games in a row. The Kings couldn't do it here. The Rangers sure as hell aren't.

It seems more people here are more comfortable saying the Devils are finished in a series than the Rangers.

I mean this is standard superstitious behavior.  If you say the Rangers are finished before they are and they come back, well, now you feel very stupid, not only did your prediction not come true but your most hated team won.  Whereas if the Devils come back, you're like, oh awesome, I was wrong?  Who cares.  This kind of emotional hedging is quite standard.

I didn't see the game tonight but it sounded like the Rangers got flattened.  I don't think they have much of a chance if they play like that the rest of the way.