congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

msweet

If you're a Rags fan does 2012 or tonight hurt more?

Reading HF, most of them say 2012 was worse for them. Which me makes me smile a wiiiiiiiiiiide smile.

Hahahahhaha hahahahhahhahahahahha they just played taps on the wfan. I don't know this guy's name but he's an Islanders fan. This is amazing hahahaha

Lmfao I heard that. Awesome.

@DaveLozo: Henrik Lundqvist is literally inconsolable. Teammates coming over to console him and he wants none of it.”

Gahh damnit I'm actually sort of feeling for the guy right now. What the hell is wrong with me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gahh damnit I'm actually sort of feeling for the guy right now. What the hell is wrong with me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fvck him. After seeing him skating around in our rink waving to Rags fans in 08, I'll never feel sorry for that fvcking jerk-off. Choke on it Queenie.

fvck him. After seeing him skating around in our rink waving to Rags fans in 08, I'll never feel sorry for that fvcking jerk-off. Choke on it Queenie.

I have to agree with this comment  :thumbsup:

not sure if this real but this is sad if this is how much press came out to cover justin williams

9RJ6PFF.jpg

Edited by grcenter47

“@PLeonardNYDN: Girardi on wearing jersey in room: "There’s nowhere to go. I just kept it on. I’m hanging on to the last moments here. I’ve got nothing."”

He should throw himself wearing the jersey into a garbage can. He was Salvadoresque at times this series and overall played poorly in the playoffs. Very glad Rangers gave him an extension. He's very overrated.

hMZ7dic.png

Lmfao.

Playing for the Leafs?

Found this over on HF: 'MSG announced their summer broadcasting plans today, mere hours after the Rangers were eliminated from the Stanley Cup Final in 5 games. Dubbed 'The Summer That Almost Was, but Wasn't', this 37-part series will take an in depth look into each playoff game the Rangers played during their magical run. Slap on your fedora and re-live every moment all summer long, with pals Ron Duguay and Brian Leetch. Experience the Broadway Eye-Twinkle in all of it's glory every day for the entire summer, and then every summer until you're dead. Only on MSG.'

Lmfao.

"NO."

BqEKzSwCMAAUzqR.jpg

BqEKeZCCEAA7JqO.jpg

Those are gold. Gold.

Lundqvist was incredible last night. But so were the Kings. He deserved a better fate, and I thought he might since the Rangers started getting some good chances at the end of OT1 and beginning of OT2, but Quick stepped up his game.

First OT reminded me of Belfour in 2000 in Game 5 OT, but the Kings took it to another level with chance after chance.