congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RANGERS BRAH!!!! NEW YORK CITY BRAH!!!!! GONNA BE THE FIRST TEAM TO COME BACK FROM 4-1 BRAH!!!!! LMFAO

"What a day this has been, what a grand mood I'm in, well it's....almost like being in love"

Sorry, Hank. There's only room for one legendary #30.

I think that's a terrible idea.  I understand the rationale, but review is horrible for sports, it completely robs the game of flow and has all sorts of unintended consequences.  

I used to disagree with this but after seeing 'play review' being expanded and implemented in football and baseball, and seeing how it has taken over the NHL in the past 15 years, I have come to hate it. Sure, it is a relief sometimes when calls go against you, but indeed it absolutely kills the flow of the game and gives the sport a synthetic non-competitive feel. 

Tri is also absolutely right about the call - from the way Dwight entered the crease, to where he made contact with the Queen, it is clear goalie interference; especially if we are going on precedent. What King did gave Lundqvist NO chance to make the save.

I love this. I love how they waited 20 years to play a home finals game and were promptly shut out. This is priceless

Hopefully this same scenario will repeat itself on Wednesday.

didnt we lose the first two in OT then get shut out in game 3

HNIC had a graphic with just that - OT win, OT win, 4-0 Kings win in 2012.

In any case, as much as I hated 2012 Quick in 2012, I LOVE 2012 Quick in 2014, lol.  Hope he shows up just the same in Game 4.

I love this. I love how they waited 20 years to play a home finals game and were promptly shut out. This is priceless

Outstanding. Hopefully Wednesday will be a carbon copy of tonight. Edited by MadDog2020