2014 UFA Signing Thread

Devilsfan118

we got clemmensen

I guessed that would happen a month ago...wonder how it'll work out with deboer... :/

correct, he signed with Buffalo.

btw, TG just tweeted:

"Devils are done for the day, but GM Lou Lamoriello said he will sign a veteran goaltender."

Don't see that tweet...

Couldn't access the board from my phone all day...I'm pretty happy with everything sans re-signing useless Bernier. 5 years is a little much for Cammaleri, but I can live with it I guess. Havlat is ok for 1 year. No Gionta is good. Now give me a Cory extension Lou. oh- and don't sign Marty.

Couldn't access the board from my phone all day...I'm pretty happy with everything sans re-signing useless Bernier. 5 years is a little much for Cammaleri, but I can live with it I guess. Havlat is ok for 1 year. No Gionta is good. Now give me a Cory extension Lou. oh- and don't sign Marty.

did you not read a few posts up where it clearly says we signed clemmensen

2 years for lil Gio.  Crazy. i don't have a problem with the guy but i definitely didn't want to see Bernier and Gio both signed before Carter...

Carter might be asking for too much here, thats the only way it makes sense.  Lou probably signed Gio and Bernier combined for the same price that Carter is asking.  I'd still rather see Carter signed instead of the other two as quality over quantity needs to be our priority