Martin Havlat 1 year 1.5 million

Satans Hockey

He jumps over the boards and he's hurt. I think he'll go the same route as (I've already forgot his name) the guy that Lou let go to play in his home country.  One thing I like about PDB he will hold you accountable. If you suck, you sit! He'll give you just enough rope to hang yourself.  You have to "earn" playing time. you're not entitled. Havlat will be on short leash. 

When he sees how hard the old man works (Jagr) he'll be motivated

To be fair: Havlat caught his skate on the partition. It wasn't like he jumped over and landed and hurt himself.

In spite of that I'm pretty sure we'll hear "Havlat out with lower body injury" a few times.

Martin Havlat's pelvic floor problems

By Megalodon @MegalodonBOC on Jun 26 2013, 2:35p

http://www.battleofcali.com/2013/6/26/4467884/martin-havlat-injury-pelvic-floor-surgery-san-jose-sharks

and

Hockey Reference: Martin Havlat

http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/h/havlama01.html

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

low risk high reward, i like it.

that leaves us with 5 mill left. hopfully resigning Schneids, Carter, and maybe another addition?

Schneider extension won't count against this years cap.

Schneider extension won't count against this years cap.

alright so then we have about 3,550,000 (minus whatever Clemmenson is making) left...  which is still barely enough to sign a Vrbata, so who knows

barring any trade though, we're probably almost done

alright so then we have about 3,550,000 (minus whatever Clemmenson is making) left...  which is still barely enough to sign a Vrbata, so who knows

barring any trade though, we're probably almost done

If you want to bring a Vrbata on board you could go the bonus route. However, if we do bring another forward on then someone will be moved.

"Certainly Martin is a player we've known for a long time. Our scouting staff scouted him when he was just a teenager. We've seen him in Ottawa in the playoffs and we've watched him play with Patrik in many International tournaments. So without question did we feel comfortable bringing in this individual and certainly know the kind of player he can be."

Edited by devilsrule33

"Certainly Martin is a player we've known for a long time. Our scouting staff scouted him when he was just a teenager. We've seen him in Ottawa in the playoffs and we've watched him play with Patrik in many International tournaments. So without question did we feel comfortable bringing in this individual and certainly know the kind of player he can be."

sh!t, I can't tell if this is fake, but it probably is.  I'm still bummed that Havlat was taken one before us in 99, I thought he was going to be our pick that year.