NJDevs Fantasy Football 2014....PRE-DRAFT DRAMA!!!!&#3

CRASHER

Stacey is NOT going in the first round, probably third at best. Foles is a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, i was being facetious, I just meant knowing my luck whichever player I don't take will wind up having the best season in fantasy football

I need to have Jamie do the picking of the pre-pre-draft selections and all that goodness.....since I seem to do well when chicks do it for me B )

I SHOULD do it Sunday when y'all are here for the PPV, but I know i won't since I'll be hurrying back from Vermont....I'm gonna target around August 1 for that

Seems we're all happy with the rules and format....awesomesauce :)

I think I mentioned the extra roster spot in conjunction with rookie keepers when that was the du jour thing to talk about after last season. Not that I'd be opposed to having a 16th player in general, but we'd have to start the draft a couple days earlier which would make CRASHER's head explode :lol:

So no extra roster spot?

This is the time to vote.....go for it and propose one :)

I think I mentioned the extra roster spot in conjunction with rookie keepers when that was the du jour thing to talk about after last season. Not that I'd be opposed to having a 16th player in general, but we'd have to start the draft a couple days earlier which would make CRASHER's head explode :lol:

Not at all, the only heads who will be exploding are you guys in the panic room when someone takes 8 hours to pick, because there is NO WAY IN HELL the start button gets hit till I am back from Indianpolis :P

• 2 weeks later...