2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

Can we post a reminder of the draft rules?  I really donot rememeber, 12 or 24 hours?? what list is used for auto picks? etc...

12 (within reason, factoring in sleep periods and back to back picks too)

the auto-draft list is the highest ranked player left rated by yahoo.....if he's injured....too bad....if he's your 3rd TE and you only have 2 RBs....too bad....if he's a kicker in the 8th round...then you deserve it :lol:

We're all pretty good about getting people in an out of here to speed the picks along, we usually maintain the "one round per day" rule and it works out well.....plus it would no fun if half the board didn't.. ZOMG THE OPENING GAME IS SEVEN DAYS AWAY...AHHHHHH!!!!! B )

I was gonna declare Lacy this morning but the internet in my hotel was out :lol:  (Super 8 in Indy was the SUCK this time around)

I should be home around 6pm tomorrow.....and then it's back to normal time....so that be yer keeper time....yarrrrrr

this way I can get all the draft slots and keeper stuff set up before we hit the start button on THE BEST DRAFT in all sports and entertainments!!!

Can someone let them know they have till 6pm tonight (or when I get home and turn on my computer after that time), I can't do crap on this phone aside of kill my battery web browsing :P