2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

I can't state enough how much I love seeing him shred the Purple Haze like he's stretching out a line of police tape around them B )

Was this before Courtney Upshaw intercepted a fumble for 7? The only thing Murray could shred is his own hammy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that time to wait and wait and fraking wait because I KNEW he was taking a RB....just to walk in right behind him.....and God help me.....I'm doing it AGAIN.....but gimme Dez Bryant (since week 17 doesn't count in fantasy I'll be fine :P )

"With that in mind, odds are strong perceived top dogs Jamaal Charles and Peyton Manning, who had a stranglehold on their respective positions last year"...

way to pick on the Sworn D, yahoo assclowns.       Then again, they're right.   ha

Impressive first two pick Ayl. I had Charles last year, but was concerned about his depleted O-line this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a concern... but I didn't want AP this year...  If I had a true #1; I'd be going Shady McCoy.

Are you ready?

Sworn Defenders are ready to announce the first trade:

DevilsRule33 trades their 2nd (14), 8th (86), 10th (110), 14th (158) for the Sworn Defenders' 3rd (25), 4th (48), 10th (120), 14th (168).

Furthermore, the Sworn Defenders are ready to announce the first WTF moment:

Sworn Defenders select Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB.

suck it.

Planning on strong-arming someone without a qb, Ayl? At the very least, you just made the first major quarterback injury of the year more interesting

I'm happy with the two of the big three this year on my team.   They insure each other, and I have an early bye with Manning.

Now, if someone would possibly want one of them, I'd certainly listen.   :whistling: