2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

Looks like we're getting close to an Andre Ellington auto-pick...... **chaos and pandemonium ensue!!!**

Doesn't MJ have until 3:18 because of the clock stoppage from midnight to  6 AM? 

I feel bad for all these people who Manta is complimenting, because it's surefire indication that their team is destined for the bottom of the standings.  :D

I agree with the naysayers; taken in a vacuum, this is a horrible move for Ayl's team unless he knows something about Peyton that we don't already know...maybe he plays golf with the Broncos team doc?  Without a pick until round 5, he's going to be scraping by on RB2 and he's going to need to cobble together either 2 WRs and 2 TEs or 3 WRs and 1 TE that give him any chance of winning.

I feel bad for all these people who Manta is complimenting, because it's surefire indication that their team is destined for the bottom of the standings.  :D

Weren't we mockingly saying last night how we expected Manta to take Gehart next??? :lol:

Weren't we mockingly saying last night how we expected Manta to take Gehart next??? :lol:

That's why I changed my mind and went RB with both picks, when Toby Gerhart in ROUND 2 is considered a 'good pick'...yikes. I was scared what the RB2 options would be by the late third/early fourth.

I was stunned you of all people went with the second elite WR though.

That's why I changed my mind and went RB with both picks, when Toby Gerhart in ROUND 2 is considered a 'good pick'...yikes. I was scared what the RB2 options would be by the late third/early fourth.

I was stunned you of all people went with the second elite WR though.

I have my elite RB already, and I'd rather go two big time receivers who I know are gonna produce every week and then take a flying guess at RB...the way I saw it AJ Green was worth more points a week than Alfred Morris

I'll see what happens in the 4th round......

Mr. Brady finds all your talk leaving him out of the elite QB discussion insulting and has implored me to return him to the Marauders squad to prove you fools are all wet.

QB NE T Brady

new-england-patriots-sexy-superfans-18.j

This year I think the notorious high bust rate of RB's is going to tick even higher.      I have some late RB choices I like...  and worse case, someone is going to need a stud QB and will flip me a decent RB and WR; where they're production curve has already been established with actual production.    So I won't get perceived draft value, but I'll get real value back.

I will not finish the year with two stud QBs; barring injury of course.

it's ok by me....

reason one....the picture :evil:

reason two.....he wasn't on my board anyway :P

I will not finish the year with two stud QBs; barring injury of course.

I would not count on that monster trade with one of those QBs if I was you..... #TheRumorMillIsSWIRLINGAlready

Ah, the tears of a clown taste so sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tears of laughter!!!

Leon Washington is STILL available!!!!!

And yes my team name has changed to Manta Ball just for this occasion! 

Edited by LOTCB

The problem with Brady isn't Brady. The problem is all his pass catchers this side of Edelman are either made of glass or flat out stink.

It is not the Receivers that make Brady great, it is and always has been Brady who makes the pass catchers great.

It is not the Receivers that make Brady great, it is and always has been Brady who makes the pass catchers great.

Not from a fantasy perspective. He had one of his best years last year putting up the numbers he did with 10 games of Gronk, Vereen on the shelf for most of the year and Amendola busting. But that doesn't translate into elite fantasy player...ya gotta have horses for that too, the way he did when Moss and Welker were in their prime. Or Gronk and Hernandez staying off IR and out of jail.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It is not the Receivers that make Brady great, it is and always has been spying on the opposition and knowing the gameday scheme in and out with Darth Vader running the controls who makes the pass catchers great.

Edited for accuracy (I can't resist)  :w00t: 

Edited by LOTCB

It is not the Receivers that make Brady great, it is and always has been spying on the opposition and knowing the gameday scheme in and out with Darth Vader running the controls who makes the pass catchers great.

Edited for accuracy (I can't resist)  :w00t:

Low hanging fruit. but funny.

"I'm just laying low in the weeds. Ready to pounce, ready to attack. I like it that way: lay in the weeds and pounce unexpectedly."

Hell yeah Martin! I like your attitude! I just don't like your line, so do your thing man!

Doug Martin RB TB

21467d1349222874-sports-babes-31-bucs.jp