2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

then again, he who takes Tom Brady five rounds early should not be chuckling at anyone else's premature load drops B )

Sure, sure, and he who just picks the next player on his "Top 200" list should not really gloat about his wisdom and FFB prowess. :devil:

Edited by Masked Fan

Sure, sure, and he who just picks the next player on his "Top 200" list should not really gloat about his wisdom and FFB prowess. :devil:

Did I just get "insulted" for drafting with a clue and a plan??? That's a FIRST..... :ninja:

Ben Tate, RB, CLE

I might be reaching a bit, but I needed to make a jump in the draft to grab a running back before I got forced into the Trent Richardson/Patriots RB club.

See you a$$holes in the 7th round!

A trade has been agreed upon.

Kick Shins and Run trades his 4th, 8th, 9th, and 10th round picks to RSC for his 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th round picks.

That means RSC is on the clock starting...now

I'll be back in about 20 picks.

Before CRASHER yells at you for leaving out pick numbers:

Kick Shins and Run trades his 4th (40), 8th (88), 9th (105), and 10th (112) round picks to RSC for his 5th (60), 6th (61), 8th (85), and 9th (108) round picks.

Before CRASHER yells at you for leaving out pick numbers:

Kick Shins and Run trades his 4th (40), 8th (88), 9th (105), and 10th (112) round picks to RSC for his 5th (60), 6th (61), 8th (85), and 9th (108) round picks.

Actually I care MORE about the rounds then the pick numbers :lol:

it's easier to go "draft by round" to fill in the results when I update the list

....damn I hate draft trades :rant:

You may hate them but they spice things up ;)

So do conference calls and idiot drafting!!!

Only reason I hate them is I always think I'm gonna frak up the modified draft order :P

If VALUE can take fifteen hours deciding between two guys without people *****ing, I can take three watching the Jets game and making sure my potential choice(s) don't fall down an elevator shaft in various games :rant:

I've been looking for reasons NOT to do the damn homer pick since it never works out for me...but he's looked hungry this preseason and he'll get enough touches to matter as a RB3/Flex - Ivory/Powell or not.  And a homer pick's gotta work out SOMEtime, right?

So go ahead and take Joique Bell now Manta :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

NJDevs FF Draft - Manta OTC (10:18 PM) - red, DevsMJ, Laflamme on deck

Trying to weasel me out of a pick, eh??  :devil: