Well I hope he treats you better than he treated me, red :(

Masked doesn't need anymore picks, he has Tom Brady right? :P

Butt hurt much?

The Marauders will try to get something out of

Joique Bell RB Det

Tigers+blond.jpg

Yeah, I know.... but I don't care.

Okay let's get this show rolling...me and Laflamme have a trade to announce:

I get his round 4 (#47-current pick) and 9 (#98) picks, he gets my round 5 (#55) and round 7 (#79) picks.

With this pick, I'm going with a QB who plays in a dome, can throw/run and has all his weapons healthy this year (unlike last season) when he still managed to do this:

LOL.  Sorry Hass, I could not resist.   I figured if you were waiting till 10pm you were scouting your boys.

Ironically Bell and Vereen were the other two I was considering with my CJ pick and they went soon after, but Vereen's made of glass and that's just such a clusterfvck in Detroit with Bush still there coming off a 1500 (total) yard season, and Stafford having more downfield weapons this year so I didn't think Bell'd have as good a year this year.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Has trading up to take my next pick

Low!!!

I knew Luck wasn't ever getting back to me in any case with three teams (you, Laflamme and MJ) still having multiple choices and needing QB's between my picks, that's why I was sweating out MJ's pick before the trade went through  :P

Not to mention there was always the possibility of some nutball getting him as a backup in this league :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well that makes my desciscion much easier since I was about to grab him

Now I can grab my mancrush, He was the #8 Fantasy QB last year and hes looked simply phenominal this preseason (Edit: My Guess is because he has a guy named AJ on his team :P ))

Andy Dalton, QB, Cincinatti

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

Ayls hoarding every QB he can in order to try to hold one for ransom against a tema with no QB, but theres more than enough draftable QBs left

Plus who's even going to have enough depth to have disposable pieces to trade for an elite QB in the first place, especially without being able to give a QB back?  Most teams are going to be either short at RB or at WR or think they're short at least until FA vulturing kicks in by midseason (though injuries can balance it out).  I think I'll have a good starting lineup but who can ever be sure they have a good bench until Week 5?

Edited by NJDevs4978

Plus who's even going to have enough depth to have disposable pieces to trade for an elite QB in the first place, especially without being able to give a QB back?  Most teams are going to be either short at RB or at WR or think they're short at least until FA vulturing kicks in by midseason (though injuries can balance it out).  I think I'll have a good starting lineup but who can ever be sure they have a good bench until Week 5?

Also, will Stafford be on the can't cut list? If so, that's 3 guys at 1 position Ayl can't drop if he gets into bye week or injury trouble. Could come back to bite him hard.