2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

So I guess Value's banking on the autopick? Remind me what are the rules with that, is he stuck with the pick the minute his 12 hours are up or does he have until the person after him picks?

I think VALUE gets penciled in for the autopick but he can still make a pick to override it after the clock runs out unless the person after him (ayl) gets online to pick and locks him into RG3 the autopick.

The irony is if the previous pick came five minutes later the clock wouldn't run out till 6 AM.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I might be letting one good pre-season game against Dallas cloud my judgment, but I have a good feeling about this one and I don't think he'd last until my next pick so...

lead_large.png

Knoshown Moreno, RB, MIA

At least I don't have to root for a Miami back this year...but Moreno will be the starter by Week 5, they can't stand Lamar Miller.

Yeah I feel the same way. They have an early bye, which is enough time for them to get over Miller early and make the switch. Everything I read seems to point this way. I even saw somewhere they'll split carries 50/50 in week 1, so who knows.