2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

I was hoping to grab Eric Decker here...

Instead, I'll go for another rookie.

Kelvin Benjamin, WR, CAR

When a HoF WR is still on the board and all he had was a torn ACL....those are kiddie injuries :P ..... gimme Reggie Wayne

I really thought 1 of these 2 would be available for me, AARRGGHH!!!

I would have drafted a QB   :giggle:

You know what...you hoard your QBs, I'll hoard my WRs, and when we're both getting boned at each position we'll talk then.

Researching my pick. Will be back in 15ish

I'm happy with my WR pre-season wise...  RBs, meh.   but I still would rather have Rodgers now than Alfred Morris  (or Doug Martin if I didnt trade at all).

Oh, you're not happy about your backs...in that case, Chris Ivory, RB, NYJ

(I actually made that pick before I saw your post but hey, I'll rub it in for sh!ts and gigs)

Since they cannot play together I thought youd try to senak them in elsewhere...

I'll be the only guy in a 12 man debating between Manning and Rodgers week by week....    well, maybe someone else went 12/13 that way... ha

I'm happy with my WR pre-season wise...  RBs, meh.   but I still would rather have Rodgers now than Alfred Morris  (or Doug Martin if I didnt trade at all).

Or you could have just gotten AJ Green and had studs at QB/RB/WR that would get you around 60 points a week.  Even if you put six stooges around Peyton/Charles/Green you'd still have been in pretty good shape.

You really reached for the guys you got at RB as it is, I think Ingram can maybe be okay but you definitely drafted him a few rounds early imo, and Freeman might not even be the #2 back on his own team.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Or you could have just gotten AJ Green and had studs at QB/RB/WR that would get you around 60 points a week.  Even if you put six stooges around Peyton/Charles/Green you'd still have been in pretty good shape.

You really reached for the guys you got at RB as it is, I think Ingram can maybe be okay but you definitely drafted him a few rounds early imo, and Freeman might not even be the #2 back on his own team.

True.