Zajac challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by...

Vic Rattlehead18

I want to still hate the guy.  But I gotta say, the wound has kind of healed.  He's just another one of those superstars out west now that I'll occasionally see a sweet highlight of.

Great thing, this ALS challenge.  I have a friend who lost their parent ALS..horrible stuff.  

I want to still hate the guy. But I gotta say, the wound has kind of healed. He's just another one of those superstars out west now that I'll occasionally see a sweet highlight of.

Great thing, this ALS challenge. I have a friend who lost their parent ALS..horrible stuff.

Water under the bridge. Its a new era for the Devils, and I've moved on. I put it behind me after I booed the sh!t outta him in March lol.

Someone needs to do crank the challenge up a notch by putting a bunch of ice melt salt like calcium chloride into a bucket of ice water then do this lol. You could get the water to below freezing temp that way. Otherwise no one is really dumping water on themselves that's any colder than anyone else has.